RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,086.30

₽1,552.15

Экономия: ₽465.84 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2278523 Apr 30, 2012

Bitter,bitter,bitter

No After-taste - but be warned

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2651111 Aug 08, 2012

I have to use stevia instead of sugar but the previous stevias I've used leave a funky aftertaste. However, this stevia may taste better but you can be sure that the manufacturers would've needed to do something nasty (in the processing - i.e with other chemicals) to remove the aftertaste as well as added Maltodextrin, which is a simple carbohydrate derived from wheat and corn (Google it). It's also used to 'bulk' out the product. You will find that you need to use more of this product as a result. I prefer the Now Foods Certified Organic Stevia and only use the NuNaturals for making chocolate or other finer foods where the taste is more obvious or if I'm making something that sugar eaters are sharing with me, so not to put them off. For my green smoothies etc I will use the organic one always. Don't listen to the hype - do your research, folks :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Maybe its good, but not for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2779632 Oct 09, 2012

Maybe it's me bot used to Stevia, but in my opinion I did NOT like using this in my tea, baking or cooking. The taste was like fake, weird sugar. I even felt sick after drinking tea. I tried different potions just in case it was me using too much or too little of it in food/drinks, but still I didn't liked it at all. 2 stars for beeing a product that are a bit healthy compared to sugar, and for prize. And the box was big aswell, would last for long even if I actually used this every day. Will of course not buy again.

Health Product.

Отзыв оставлен 5456746282615266529 Jan 05, 2013

Haven't used the enough to rate it yet.

sweet stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2612468 Jul 20, 2009

sweet stuff

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not sweet enough fot my tast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2905775 Feb 02, 2010

I found it to be considerably less sweet than expected. Next time I will buy the 100% pure Stevia extract.

begorca

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2419562 Feb 16, 2011

When I buy stevia powder from Puritan's Pride I only need 1/8th teaspoon in my coffee - - - with yours I need 1/2 teaspoon or 4 times as much.

Bitter aftertaste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2703872 Feb 23, 2012

Baked cookies with it and the kids spat them out...agave nectar is much better.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Was not expecting to find Maltodextrin in this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1993523 Feb 29, 2012

Well that is for not reading properly before buying. I thought this product was a blend of Stevia and Erythritol but not Maltodextrin.

Позиции 1-9 из 9