RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽641.28

₽916.39

Экономия: ₽275.11 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

I don't know anymore...

Отзыв оставлен Chocolicious May 24, 2012

I don't know how to feel about this product anymore. The bottle is different (but that is not what bothers me), is transparent and has little holes on the top, which are useless because they expel more product than the one you really need, even if you are very careful, more product will come out of them than the 1/64 part of a teaspoon you need, and even if they are closed, if you store the bottle in horizontal position, product filters through the little gaps of the lid, it may look that is not a lot but considering that 1 serving is 1/64 of a teaspoon, we are talking about maybe 3 or 4 servings gone. Another thing it annoyed me is the fact that it contains 'other ingredients: natural flavours' and it says it's pure, so it's NOT pure! And they don't even specify what kind of natural flavours are. That is why I am giving this product 3 stars. I wanted pure stevia extract, and I got stevia extract with unspecified natural flavourings instead, and the bottle is cheap and botchy (I think they should add aswell a measuring 1/64 minispoon).

Little disappointed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1357083 Mar 04, 2009

The product is fine but they should have included a 1/64 tsp spoon

not the same

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1995761 Feb 26, 2014

NuNaturals has changed the supplier of this product and it has changed. It is 'fluffier'... The container is filled more, but the product is less intense, so you need to use what seems like more (by volume) to get the same weight and same sweetness. It'll take some testing to find the right amount to use now.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Ok, but hard to dispense

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1071485 Apr 17, 2008

see title

NuStevia

Отзыв оставлен 5lanvianvil May 25, 2016

This one tastes better than others that I’ve bought, and I appreciate the fact that the strange aftertaste is tiny, almost unnoticeable (another brands leave an unpleasant aftertaste which I don’t like). However I give it 3 stars because the way to remove the aftertaste is not clearly detailed. Esta tiene mejor sabor que otras que he comprado, lo que más valoro es que ese sabor extraño del final es muy pequeño o casi imperceptible (otras marcas dejan un sabor que no me agrada). Le doy 3 estrellas porque no se especifica con detalle la forma de disminuir el amargor.

very sweet!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3179443 Feb 29, 2012

This product is so sweet and will last a while. Great for many things.

Ummm,

Отзыв оставлен 5158213319871739331 Oct 03, 2013

I was really hoping for better tasting Stevia since I had heard so much good about it. It was just ok, not great...

Позиции 1-7 из 7