RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽658.34

₽940.77

Экономия: ₽282.43 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Used to be the best

Отзыв оставлен 5578101896436868251 Aug 31, 2013

This used to be the best stevia, hands down. They have changed their supplier (early 2013) for the form of raw stevia they use. Now the taste is simply not the same and it takes at least 3-4 times the amount to get the same desired sweetness of the old version. Such a huge disappointment.

Used to be the best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3192858 Jul 16, 2013

The first time I purchased this item was in 2012 and it was the best, now the second time I ordered this July 2013 the product has totally changed and tastes very bad, too bad I ordered 4 bottles this time :( If anyone knows of a good alternative please leave a message.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

What have they done to the formulation

Отзыв оставлен 5096827219856213457 Oct 02, 2013

Recently took delivery of this from iHerb. Expected the usual full-bodied sweet taste, instead got a bitter chemical flavour. I will not be buying this again - having been faithful to the nunaturals pure white stevia for the last two years I am really disappointed.

NuNaturals & Now stevia products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1882507 Oct 04, 2013

The last NuNatural pure stevia in the 1 oz. container is a joke. It isn't fit for human consumption. This makes $40.00 worth of stevia I have thrown away. I don't feel I can trust any of these companies to actually put in the container what is printed on the label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Totally changed - for the worse.

Отзыв оставлен 5020345718377025396 Dec 22, 2013

This product has totally changed. No longer is it the best Stevia we have ever used. Originally purchased for it's no aftertaste and super sweetness. Now has aftertaste. Not worth it.

What happened!

Отзыв оставлен 5520423611444117513 Dec 18, 2013

I thought I had found the best stevia, sweet, no aftertaste and no bitterness. Now ordered second time and its changed to bland and bitter. Really dissapointed.

Reformulated

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1387214 Jan 04, 2014

It is no longer the same great sweetener. Good bye NuNaturals.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g) (NNS-00152) 4231

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430362 Jan 20, 2014

This last batch was really bad. Wasted my money...hopefully I will find another product. It was good while it lasted...but the new formula has a lot to be desired..why mess up a good thing.

VB

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2047038 Nov 25, 2007

Kind of bitter, just okay.

bitter, very unpleasant taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2578366 Jan 19, 2013

I am amazed at the good reviews here! Was so looking forward to receiving this natural alternative to sugar, especially based on excellent reviews. But, using it to sweeten my tea, I found it left a very unpleasant, bitter and sour aftertaste. Even after I brushed my teeth, I could not get rid of the awful taste in my mouth.

Позиции 1-10 из 15