Customer Reviews

NuNaturals, Lo Han Supreme, 2 oz (59 ml)

$12.59
$17.99
руб 448.36
Savings of: $5.40 (30% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 6-10 of 27 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Good product

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2912873 on Jul 13, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I am totally against using Aspartame or Sucralose and I have found this to be a great alternative. I would like to see it in a powder form without added Xylitol. Even though Xylitol is a better alternative then the chemical sweetners, I dislike the taste of it.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Lo Han Supreme

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1938649 From Tennessee on Nov 15, 2007

Purchased at iHerb

This is a good product that does what it claims. It is a good sweetener that is not based on sugar. For that, I'm grateful and I use it regularly.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Magic fruit

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1249056 From Oregon on May 18, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

Excellent! Great sweetner, no aftertaste.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

taste ok but this is my first LoHan experience

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2778088 From Norway on Dec 14, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

so I don't know what to expect - I think both Lo-han and stevia taste a kind of bitter. I blend them and add some natural vanilla - and by this way I can pump up the sweetness in sweets and cookies sweetened only with dried fruit (figs) or honey.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Lo Han Supreme

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2456858 From Minnesota on May 10, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I was very pleased with this product. It has a real "sugar" taste & no bitterness. I expect I will buy more in the future. I have only used it in coffee or tea. I'd like to know about a Lo Han product to use in baking. Peggy in Minnesota

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 6-10 of 27 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives