Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

NuNaturals, Lo Han Supreme, 2 oz (59 ml)

руб 581.76
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2912873 on Jul 13, 2009

I am totally against using Aspartame or Sucralose and I have found this to be a great alternative. I would like to see it in a powder form without added Xylitol. Even though Xylitol is a better alternative then the chemical sweetners, I dislike the taste of it.

Lo Han Supreme

Posted by Reviewer1938649 on Nov 15, 2007

This is a good product that does what it claims. It is a good sweetener that is not based on sugar. For that, I'm grateful and I use it regularly.

Magic fruit

Posted by Reviewer1249056 on May 18, 2008

Excellent! Great sweetner, no aftertaste.

Пожаловаться

taste ok but this is my first LoHan experience

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Dec 14, 2011

so I don't know what to expect - I think both Lo-han and stevia taste a kind of bitter. I blend them and add some natural vanilla - and by this way I can pump up the sweetness in sweets and cookies sweetened only with dried fruit (figs) or honey.

Lo Han Supreme

Posted by Reviewer2456858 on May 10, 2011

I was very pleased with this product. It has a real "sugar" taste & no bitterness. I expect I will buy more in the future. I have only used it in coffee or tea. I'd like to know about a Lo Han product to use in baking. Peggy in Minnesota