Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

NuNaturals, Lo Han Supreme, 2 oz (59 ml)

$12.59
$17.99
руб 866.57
Savings of: $5.40 (30% Off)
3.9 out of 5 based on 28 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 6-10 of 28 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Good product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2912873 Jul 13, 2009

I am totally against using Aspartame or Sucralose and I have found this to be a great alternative. I would like to see it in a powder form without added Xylitol. Even though Xylitol is a better alternative then the chemical sweetners, I dislike the taste of it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Lo Han Supreme

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1938649 Nov 15, 2007

This is a good product that does what it claims. It is a good sweetener that is not based on sugar. For that, I'm grateful and I use it regularly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Magic fruit

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1249056 May 18, 2008

Excellent! Great sweetner, no aftertaste.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

taste ok but this is my first LoHan experience

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2778088 Dec 14, 2011

so I don't know what to expect - I think both Lo-han and stevia taste a kind of bitter. I blend them and add some natural vanilla - and by this way I can pump up the sweetness in sweets and cookies sweetened only with dried fruit (figs) or honey.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Lo Han Supreme

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2456858 May 10, 2011

I was very pleased with this product. It has a real "sugar" taste & no bitterness. I expect I will buy more in the future. I have only used it in coffee or tea. I'd like to know about a Lo Han product to use in baking. Peggy in Minnesota

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 6-10 of 28 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »