RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽826.51

₽1,181.01

Экономия: ₽354.50 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

BEWARE. Really ZERO stars

Отзыв оставлен 4884310441299152112 Sep 25, 2014

Here is an honest detailed evaluation all of you ought to heed before wasting your money on this product. For decades I've been first a Nutrasweet packet user then when that wasn't available in Japan at my local Costco anymore I used Kirkland Sucralose for over 9 years. I've had zero sensitivity or side effects so far to any of these artificial sweeteners, but who really knows the adverse side effects down the road. The results of animal tests are so skewed and distorted all to the benefit of the companies producing it. Now Costco doesn't seem to want to carry any artificial sweetener at least in Japan anymore so I was searching for an alternative. I'm a pharmacist by profession so I did the due diligence of researching all the info on so many products until I learned about monk fruit. Warning this liquid will not sweeten your coffee and it will leave a bitter taste left behind on your taste buds no matter how few or more drops you use. It recommends 10-20 drops per cup on this bottle. I drink strong deep flavored coffee and usually 1 packet of Nutrasweet or Sucralose was plenty sweet for me with no cream or milk. This overpriced liquid was a COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT. If you waste your money on this you are very foolish. Please heed this unbiased warning, BEWARE. I really wanted it to work as the other sweeteners I mentioned have for years. Living abroad there are few viable options but monk fruit or monk fruit and stevia blends aren't the answer either. _______________ For me from now on I'll be using coconut sugar only. It's pure, it's unrefined like white table sugar and it definitely isn't diabetes inducing HFCS.

perfect for today

Отзыв оставлен 4953102284675552979 Mar 25, 2014

great substitute for sugar

Good product

Отзыв оставлен 5740356004156854382 Feb 17, 2014

I like this clean Lo Han Supreme as a part of my baking, protein pancakes. It adds a good semi-sweet taste.

Love this sweetener!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2612439 Dec 31, 2012

It has a maple syrup smell and flavor, no aftertaste! I am in love!

I love this sweetener

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1039343 Nov 08, 2012

This does have an alcohol taste, but I love that it is unrefined. Thank you iHerb for carrying this wonderful sweetener. I usually use NuNaturals super-concentrated stevia for drinks, but it does not taste good in coffee. I take Lo Han Supreme in my soy lattes and they taste great. I like the liquid because it sweetens the foam more than the coffee. I liked Trimedica Slimsweet very much as well, it tastes better, but this is a better value and is unrefined, so this is my preferred choice. If money isn't an issue, or blood sugar (Trimedica Slimsweet has some fructose in it) or if you are baking, you might prefer Trimedica Slimsweet. I'm grateful this NuNaturals option exists. It is more concentrated, healthier, and I don't mind the initial alcohol flavor in my coffee.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Like Stevia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1385103 Oct 10, 2012

This taste like stevia to me. Good but I was hoping for a different sweet sensation.

Not so good

Отзыв оставлен Korina May 06, 2012

It taste a lot on alcohol..I like stevia better.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1265756 Mar 05, 2012

Great, very natural, no hidden ingredients, though it doesn't last very long so it is expensive. I hope they come up with a cheap more accessible form of LO HAN soon.

Lo Han Supreme

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1651648 Mar 04, 2012

I did not like taste of alchohool. so switch back to agave

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

taste ok but this is my first LoHan experience

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2778088 Dec 14, 2011

so I don't know what to expect - I think both Lo-han and stevia taste a kind of bitter. I blend them and add some natural vanilla - and by this way I can pump up the sweetness in sweets and cookies sweetened only with dried fruit (figs) or honey.

Позиции 1-10 из 28