Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Now Foods, Ксилит Плюс, 75 пакетиков 4,76 унций (135 г)

руб 214.11
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Sep 30, 2008

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

Пожаловаться

Great tasting & healthy too!

Posted by Reviewer2538256 on Dec 06, 2006

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Finally Success

Posted by Reviewer2406990 on Jan 24, 2007

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Tastes Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1322740 on Feb 09, 2008

I love this stuff....I think I'm on like my 30th box!!

Пожаловаться

best all natural sweetener I've found

Posted by Reviewer3084789 on Oct 12, 2007

I have used splends for years and just started looking for an all natural substitute. I've tried stevia and many other sweetners, but this is by far the best. It works best when mixed with something that already has a little sweetness. I mix it with a little fruit juice and add water to make a low cal fruit drink that is still all natural. It works well in coffee and tea but only after a little sugar or honey is added. Great product, wish it came in bulk.