Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Xylitol Plus, 75 Packets, 4.76 oz (135 g)

$6.10
$7.99
руб 217.90
Savings of: $1.89 (24% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 100 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 17 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Safe form of xylitol around animals.

Posted by Reviewer1734130 From Virginia on Nov 09, 2007

Purchased at iHerb

XYLITOL IS VERY TOXIC FOR ANIMALS. I use it because it helps slow down the exiting of food through the digestive system, allowing my body to feel full and getting more nutritional value from what I eat. However, I want to be sure that I don't spill any that my animals could accidently eat. Very little xylitol is extremely dangerous for cats and dogs. With the packets, I am able to put just the right amount in my drink, then I throw the packet away. My companion animals stay safe. I am extremely environmentally conscious of my choices and decided that my animals' well-being is worth the extra packaging.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

xylitol packets

Posted by Reviewer1172269 From Nevada on Nov 28, 2007

Purchased at iHerb

Same review as for xylosweet

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1934288 From New York on Dec 19, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

No too sweet but provides and excellent balance with the satisfaction that you are not harboring harmful bacteria in your mouth

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

No after taste. I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2824815 From Texas on Dec 28, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

This is a great alternative to "the pink stuff". Thank you for a healthier option.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2213088 From Michigan on Jan 14, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

These packets are a great switch from the other sweeteners. Just the right amount of "sweet".

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 17 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives