Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (18)

Much needed!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151412 Jun 17, 2009

You don't realize how much you need Vitamin D3 until you take a good supplement like this one. Helped with my skin, my hair and nails.

vita D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2137600 Aug 06, 2009

great product, will continue to order

My Miracle is Here!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2400693 May 11, 2010

Before taking this Vitamin D3, I had constant, nearly crippling pain in all my joints, bones, and muscles. After 1 week of taking this, and Coral Calcium Plus,--I feel like an 18 yr old. The deep constant aching pain is gone! I have more energy than I ever had in my life--I'm 48 but felt like 88 before iHerb. Believe me, this really helps!

Bottled sunshine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3295917 Jun 16, 2010

No junk just a great value! Brought my Vitamin D levels into the normal range this winter with this product. Felt better, no depression and lost weight.

Пожаловаться

One of the most IMPORTANT supplements to take

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2669743 Nov 19, 2010

I take 3 of these daily. To boost my Vitamin D level which was down to 22 after a break off of Vitamin D. I dont think I can go much below 3-4000 daily because I hardly ever get much sun.