Now Foods, Витамин D-3, 2 000 МЕ, 240 капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (10)

Much needed!

Posted by Reviewer1151412 From Iowa on Jun 17, 2009

You don't realize how much you need Vitamin D3 until you take a good supplement like this one. Helped with my skin, my hair and nails.

vita D

Posted by Reviewer2137600 From Alabama on Aug 06, 2009

great product, will continue to order

Bottled sunshine

Posted by Reviewer3295917 From Illinois on Jun 16, 2010

No junk just a great value! Brought my Vitamin D levels into the normal range this winter with this product. Felt better, no depression and lost weight.

so far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer1118052 From Nebraska on Aug 10, 2009

I had been using a prescription but decided I would rather go with a natural product. I am happy with this product and would recommend it to others.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1032322 From New Zealand on Aug 21, 2009

Since I've been taking this, I've noticed improvement in level of anxiety. it just makes me feel relaxed. However my need for sleep has increased, so I need to sleep longer hours to feel normal. I'm not sure if it's due to vitamin D or another product I'm taking, time will tell. I love the small size of the capsule and the concentration is just right (not too high, not too low). Great price too. Thank you Iherb, please keep supplying this product

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »