RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽612.84

₽1,110.03

Экономия: ₽497.20 (скидка 45%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

My Miracle is Here!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2400693 May 11, 2010

Before taking this Vitamin D3, I had constant, nearly crippling pain in all my joints, bones, and muscles. After 1 week of taking this, and Coral Calcium Plus,--I feel like an 18 yr old. The deep constant aching pain is gone! I have more energy than I ever had in my life--I'm 48 but felt like 88 before iHerb. Believe me, this really helps!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!!!

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 2,000 IU = 50 mg! 8 months! * 240 softgels = 8 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits

Much needed!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151412 Jun 17, 2009

You don't realize how much you need Vitamin D3 until you take a good supplement like this one. Helped with my skin, my hair and nails.

Bottled sunshine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3295917 Jun 16, 2010

No junk just a great value! Brought my Vitamin D levels into the normal range this winter with this product. Felt better, no depression and lost weight.

vita D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2137600 Aug 06, 2009

great product, will continue to order

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1032322 Aug 21, 2009

Since I've been taking this, I've noticed improvement in level of anxiety. it just makes me feel relaxed. However my need for sleep has increased, so I need to sleep longer hours to feel normal. I'm not sure if it's due to vitamin D or another product I'm taking, time will tell. I love the small size of the capsule and the concentration is just right (not too high, not too low). Great price too. Thank you Iherb, please keep supplying this product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

One of the most IMPORTANT supplements to take

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2669743 Nov 19, 2010

I take 3 of these daily. To boost my Vitamin D level which was down to 22 after a break off of Vitamin D. I dont think I can go much below 3-4000 daily because I hardly ever get much sun.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 2,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2337653 Jan 24, 2010

I am following Dr's orders in taking Vitamin D daily and these are tiny round liquid filled capsules so easy to swallow and the price is right!!

Now Foods V D-3 2,000 softgels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2968720 Sep 03, 2009

Great product, love the softgels.

no sun.........stil the vitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3035327 Sep 13, 2009

vitamin D3 is perfect for my bones.

Позиции 1-10 из 201