RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽741.67
₽1,343.38
Экономия: ₽601.72 (скидка 45%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 222 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Much needed!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151412 Jun 17, 2009

You don't realize how much you need Vitamin D3 until you take a good supplement like this one. Helped with my skin, my hair and nails.

vita D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2137600 Aug 06, 2009

great product, will continue to order

My Miracle is Here!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2400693 May 11, 2010

Before taking this Vitamin D3, I had constant, nearly crippling pain in all my joints, bones, and muscles. After 1 week of taking this, and Coral Calcium Plus,--I feel like an 18 yr old. The deep constant aching pain is gone! I have more energy than I ever had in my life--I'm 48 but felt like 88 before iHerb. Believe me, this really helps!

Bottled sunshine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3295917 Jun 16, 2010

No junk just a great value! Brought my Vitamin D levels into the normal range this winter with this product. Felt better, no depression and lost weight.

Пожаловаться

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!!!

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 2,000 IU = 50 mg! 8 months! * 240 softgels = 8 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits

Позиции 1-5 из 194