Ваша корзина пуста

русский (0)
Other Reviews (14)

Much needed!

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Jun 17, 2009

You don't realize how much you need Vitamin D3 until you take a good supplement like this one. Helped with my skin, my hair and nails.

vita D

Posted by Reviewer2137600 on Aug 06, 2009

great product, will continue to order

My Miracle is Here!

Posted by Reviewer2400693 on May 11, 2010

Before taking this Vitamin D3, I had constant, nearly crippling pain in all my joints, bones, and muscles. After 1 week of taking this, and Coral Calcium Plus,--I feel like an 18 yr old. The deep constant aching pain is gone! I have more energy than I ever had in my life--I'm 48 but felt like 88 before iHerb. Believe me, this really helps!

Bottled sunshine

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Jun 16, 2010

No junk just a great value! Brought my Vitamin D levels into the normal range this winter with this product. Felt better, no depression and lost weight.

Пожаловаться

One of the most IMPORTANT supplements to take

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Nov 19, 2010

I take 3 of these daily. To boost my Vitamin D level which was down to 22 after a break off of Vitamin D. I dont think I can go much below 3-4000 daily because I hardly ever get much sun.