Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

$31.86
$49.99
руб 1965.80
Экономия: $18.13 (скидка 36%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 44 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 43

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

I think it's helping... mom of 6 tries to restore brain function

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2224419 Apr 25, 2010

I got this to help with my energy levels, I think it does help. I probably would see more benefit if I got more sleep however! (: I actually felt better the day after I took it for the first time, though. I didn't feel like I just needed to lay down & sleep forever, made it through the afternoon. Plus I have been feeling like I want to sing again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

notice a difference

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1402131 Dec 28, 2009

I was taking 50mg. of Ubiquinol and increased to 100mg. I now have eliminated some minor irregular heartbeats that I was experiencing almost daily. I am a 66 year young female and I have had some irregular heartbeat on and off since menopause at 46. I have also found magnesium to be helpful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Hard to judge

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2615703 Feb 17, 2009

The effect of this product is so subtle that it is hard to say if it is making a difference, but we do see subtle improvement in our health since we started taking this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

better than any coq10

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1283417 Jun 16, 2009

I feel better when I take this one. I finally found brand the best one without any side effect.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1060720 Sep 24, 2010

I used the the Ubiquinol along with the Acetyl L-Carnitine and it works well together and worked well with results in a day or so. I thought it just might have been me and I missed a dose and noticed a difference by the end of the day...I did notice that if I took it to late in the day I had problems sleeping.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 43

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »