RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽333.49

₽524.53

Экономия: ₽191.04 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Caution, bad product

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE Jul 25, 2012

I and my husband were using it and it is worst thing we have ever taken. I supposed to lose weight during my workouts, improve heart rates, but I gain weight!!! So I gave it to my husband, because he want to gain weight, muscles. He just started and after few times taking it, during his workout he felt very tired, his legs and heart were very tired. Something wrong is with that product. Beware, do not buy. And the most important thing is that we were taking only 2 capsules every other day. Not the whole dose, not 4 capsules each day. So it is very potential and can cause you harm even in small doses. I guess I must write Now Foods about it, because it is not first time when their products are bad. Tribulus from that brand caused serious aggression to my man :(

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Caused racing heart rate.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1127486 Oct 06, 2008

After taking Taurine a few days my heart began racing 24/7. This stopped after discontinuing the product. Some have suggested to me that it might be the gelatin capsule itself not the powder within but I can't take the chance of trying just the powder.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I had a horrible reaction to this, was down for 1 entire week

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus Mar 26, 2012

I bought this because I have severe hypoadrenalism: low aldosterone levels cause hyponatremia and I often wake up with pressure in the brain and back aches. (Hyponatremia can cause brain swelling). This was supposed to balance sodium levels but alas 1 pill knocked me out for an entire week. I took this along with P5P and I ended up feeling drugged up and out of it for so long I was afraid not to come out of it. In the past I have had the same problem with Tyrosine and Glutamine. The problem might be my impaired liver which cannot metabolize these amino acids. I had hoped this could heal a huge health problem but instead it made me so much worse I thought I was never going to recover.

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

New to me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2675617 Feb 19, 2009

Not much to say but I do like and trust NOW Foods.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Taurine

Отзыв оставлен 5050346635671525835 Apr 22, 2016

Too soon to do proper evaluation.

Позиции 1-5 из 5