RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,059.76

₽1,662.48

Экономия: ₽602.73 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Don't think it's working well for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2397398 Apr 30, 2012

I'm sure there is nothing wrong with this primrose, it might just be the wrong product for me. I have severe menstrual problems, so thought I would try this. I have used Dr. Schulze's products in the past with success, but I was looking for a cheaper alternative. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be responding well to this. I am having more hormone problems that ever right now, so I've stopped taking it to see how I feel.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I was hoping this would help PMS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2236265 Jul 05, 2012

I've been taking these for over a year now. I take two capsules per day every day of the month and have not seen any reduction in mood and physical pms symptoms. Haven't been able to identify any other benefits either. I will be discontinuing once my stash runs out, or maybe try another brand. Now is a good brand, but seems like manufacturers are better with some supplements than others.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not right for me, a male, but apparently OK for women

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1945467 Feb 09, 2015

Instead of this, I have paid a little more for Barlean's Borage Oil, also available on iHerb. I think it may be due to EPO being more suitable for women's metabolism.

Primrose oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2829028 Nov 29, 2008

Capsule to big!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2913350 Oct 10, 2008

Love this stuff

Veronica

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2155595 Sep 02, 2008

I haven't noticed a difference in my hot flashes yet with taking this but I will keep using it to see if it helps.

Позиции 1-6 из 6