RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,050.68
₽4,787.08
Экономия: ₽1,736.41 (скидка 36%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 21 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Best Cla Ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2953440 Apr 02, 2010

I used many Cla supplements, but this one is the most extreme one on sale. I really like this thing^^Maybe it will be contain a bit more caffein.

CLA EXTREME

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3279040 Nov 29, 2010

I just started using this Product! I am so impressed with I recommend it to everyone that need to loose some around the mid section. after three months I am down approximately 1.5 pounds a day on average. the first week was 3 Pounds. This came with dietary changes also!! it works great!

Пожаловаться

it is a wonderful supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2056116 Dec 02, 2009

Cla takes fats from unwanted parts of your body thus it is a wonderful product for ones having problem with.

Great Product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1883236 Apr 01, 2012

This product came highly recommended and it delivered as promised.

Perfect blend that works for me BUT............. :(

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Ann-Hanalyza Sep 12, 2013

You have nooo idea how much i loveeeeeee this product!!! Kindly click my profile and read my review on this before. The problem is the SOFTGELS LEAKS!!!!!!!! It's truly annoying!!!!!!! I have read many reviews on Now Foods' s supplement on i-Herb and i have come across with some complaints with a same problem as mine. I bought the 90 count and 2 softgels leaks. I only noticed this a few days before it finished. I've just bought this 180 count and some of the softgel leaks, again!!!!!!! hmmm.....I hope the Manufacturer can fix this problem.

Позиции 1-5 из 16