RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽6,088.60

₽7,960.03

Экономия: ₽1,871.43 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Now Foods Spirulina Powder 4 lbs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1738304 Jan 10, 2014

I've purchased this 4 lb canister several times. The first in mid 2011 and it was excellent, dark rich green and smelled slightly "fishy" but also had a good smell. The second canister I purchased in August 2012 was slightly off and had a bit of a harsh or strong aftertaste and a bit of a pungent kick and was a darker green a bit more black, it just didn't seem as high a quality as the first. I just received the third and I'm sad to say its got even worse. The color is almost a dark brown green slightly blackish and there are visible gritty particulates in the spirulina. It seems like this may be a bad batch or that quite possiby Now Foods has compromised quality by choosing a poor supplier to offer these lower prices. I have contacted iherb about a return and refund. I will request a reship to see if this was just a bad batch.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

Spirulina is a superfood and considered one of the nutritive and healthy foods! Spirulina contains all traces minerals, every amino acid needed by man (about 60% highly absorbable protein), high beta carotene and other caroteniods like zeaxanthin, vitamin B, E, K, high chlorophyll and healthy fats like GLA, DHA. Spirulina is known for boosting immune system, detoxification of heavy metals, lower high blood pressure, lower high cholesterol, lower cancer risk, lower heart diseases and many others as well. Spirulina is suitable for vegetarians. One of the debating points about spirulina is whether it contains B12 or B12 analogue (look alike that is inactive). There is a lot of yes and no so you will have to decide whether to supple with additional B12. As for the price, it’s value for money, considering the benefits and nutrients you can get. This bottle is the cheapest you can get per g. While value for money, I find that it takes a long time to finish the whole container. This can be a problem as the constant opening and closing will no doubt affect the freshness and quality of the spirulina over time. It is recommended to store some portion in air tight container separatedly. I take 2 tablespoons daily with 1 tablespoons of chlorella. Normally, I don’t take more than 4 tablespoons daily as it can give me loose stools due to the strong detoxification effect. Best to take a little and increase dosage slowly to avoid harsh detox side effects. Check out my page for more reviews!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I wasn't deliverd 100% Natural Hawaiian

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2712940 Jul 26, 2012

I ordered this item but was shipped a label saying "100% Natural & Pure". Smelled like cow manure and was almost black in color. Check the label carefully before opening and return it if wrong. I live in Asia so I had to throw away the bottle just after opining it.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Nutricious pond scum.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1023517 Aug 09, 2011

Excellent nutrient profile and a good price here at Iherb.com.Taste is an issue.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1694950 Jun 03, 2011

I put this in my smoothie every morning along with Chlorella and other fruits and veggies this is a great balance, loaded with every thing I need Love It.

Survival food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1018095 Apr 07, 2011

Really good value at a time of rising food prices. A survival food to keep me alive if things go disastrous through this current sun cycle and galactic alignment.Quite likely to be better than any muscle building high protein drink.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great Stuff

Отзыв оставлен WholeFoods4HealthyLiving Jul 14, 2010

Great Stuff

Good bargain.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582397 Jun 23, 2010

Great price on spirulina.

Valuable food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1856800 May 24, 2010

I use 1 rounded tablespoon per glass of water and do that 2 or 3 times a day. It took a few glasses for me to learn how to stir it witout clumping the spirulina. It also took a few glasses to get used to the taste. Now I like it and look forward to it. It's a real and quick boost of good energy that I get from it and after a couple weeks now I definitely know that it adds greatly to my good health. I give it a 4 rating as I really don't know about the purity of the product, processing, etc. It does taste and feel good and I will be using up the 4 lbs pretty quickly. I will try the more expensive organic one next time to see what difference there is between the two. In spirit and preparing for 2012, Somananda

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

prefer taking pills

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2194611 Apr 12, 2010

i read that you get better value for money with the powder vs tablets, but I think the tradeoff for convenience and lack of poor taste maybe worth a few bucks more next order....

Позиции 1-10 из 22