Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Serrazimes, 90 Vcaps

руб 730.55
Экономия: $7.26 (скидка 36%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 26 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

nice product

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1794033 Mar 11, 2008

these are super tiny capsules, very easy to take. I'm not really noticing if they are more effective than other serrapeptase products but they seem to work. They have no enteric coating, so you must take on an empty stomach or be sure to get a brand that is if that is impossible (It is imperative for max. absorption that the product make it to the small intestine). I take it for sinus infections and chronic inflammation, i def. do have less when I take this product.

Wonderful Product

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1239444 Sep 21, 2010

This product really works! For the first time since I was a young child I can breathe deeply and even feel the air going through my lungs! I first took this at night and by the next morning I noticed it had already started working. By the next week though, I had to up the dosage. Only drawback- these enzymes work by breaking up the mucous so you can easily expel it. This means it will seem as if it's making you produce more, instead of less. It's kind of gross, but every morning I hack up a lot of phlegm. While that's not exactly glamorous, it's well worth it. The other day I had to run to catch the train and for once my asthma didn't have me bent over. I could stand up and breathe deeply. This is an amazing product; I highly recommend it!

Пожаловаться

As good or better than Serrapeptase

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3323814 Sep 26, 2009

I use Serrazimes 1 daily and 2-3 tabs (when needed) really kick in to fight inflammation from cycling, running, swimming, surfing and even gum and tooth pain. I won't be without it, more effective than aspirin or the other pain relievers.

Now Foods, Serrazimes, 90 Vcaps

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2100867 Apr 02, 2012

At 20,000 units these do not give good value for money. On the up side there are no bad additives. Now are going to get rid of all bad additives within a 5 year period, why so long not sure!

Best for nasal congestion

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1109204 Oct 31, 2007

Of the brands of serrapeptase, I've found this one most helpful for sinus congestion.

Позиции 1-5 из 26