RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽994.54

₽1,561.46

Экономия: ₽566,92 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Gotta Love Now Foods

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1274616 мар 24, 2010

This Red Omega really helps my poor , tired joints. Good price and high quality.

Not for me!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321661 мар 23, 2016

I thought 3 in one is so great an idea for people who need to take red yeast rice and Q10 plus fish oil. So I gave it a try. Not only it is such a huge softgel, the fish oil has a bad after taste. I developed red breakout on my face and parts of my body after taking this product for a few days. So, I stopped and go back to take red yeast rice, Q10, and fish oil separately and the breakout stopped. It is a waste of money for me.

Red Omega

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1234013 сен 04, 2011

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

Great combo

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3276967 окт 11, 2011

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

good product

Отзыв оставлен 4738290403491497178 апр 28, 2015

good product

best product ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791023 окт 25, 2009

I have had high blood pressure for years, the support of this product along with my prescription lowered my bp by up to 30 points.

red rice yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1167720 дек 14, 2010

all is well here

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Better and Safer than Statins!

Отзыв оставлен 4838756525285968282 май 03, 2016

Ever been told you need to take statins for lowering you cholesterol levels only to find out that they don't respond to the medications or you wind up with joint pain throughout your body that you never had before? Well that was what happened to me for years! Finally, my doctor said well we have to do something,but what? Then he said let's try this, it might work.Well on my last lab work my levels dropped by half but went back up a little when he redid the work up after changing my insulin to one that was less helpful to me.We are hoping that the next one will bring it down lower than it was.

Red Omega

Отзыв оставлен 5542473258546754079 авг 13, 2015

I chose this product for my father because it is convenient for him to get Omega3, Red Yeast and CoQ10 in the same softgel. Unfortunately cholesterol went up, and we reverted to other separate gels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

no more cholesterol - stop statines

Отзыв оставлен greece-iherb фев 20, 2015

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Позиции 1-10 из 18