RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Red Omega, Красный ферментированный рис, с CoQ10, 90 капсул

₽870.37
₽1,366.50
Экономия: ₽496.13 (скидка 36%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Gotta Love Now Foods

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1274616 Mar 24, 2010

This Red Omega really helps my poor , tired joints. Good price and high quality.

Red Omega

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1234013 Sep 04, 2011

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

Great combo

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3276967 Oct 11, 2011

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

best product ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791023 Oct 25, 2009

I have had high blood pressure for years, the support of this product along with my prescription lowered my bp by up to 30 points.

iherb products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3308134 Dec 04, 2009

I am very happy with iherb products, and although it is too soon to tell about the effectiveness of Omega, Red Yeast Rice, Co Q10,Fish Oil softgels , ask me again in a few months. I rate 5 stars for your service.

Позиции 1-5 из 14