RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,025.24

₽1,609.65

Экономия: ₽584.41 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Gotta Love Now Foods

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1274616 Mar 24, 2010

This Red Omega really helps my poor , tired joints. Good price and high quality.

best product ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791023 Oct 25, 2009

I have had high blood pressure for years, the support of this product along with my prescription lowered my bp by up to 30 points.

red rice yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1167720 Dec 14, 2010

all is well here

Red Omega

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1234013 Sep 04, 2011

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

Great combo

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3276967 Oct 11, 2011

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

Not for me!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321661 Mar 23, 2016

I thought 3 in one is so great an idea for people who need to take red yeast rice and Q10 plus fish oil. So I gave it a try. Not only it is such a huge softgel, the fish oil has a bad after taste. I developed red breakout on my face and parts of my body after taking this product for a few days. So, I stopped and go back to take red yeast rice, Q10, and fish oil separately and the breakout stopped. It is a waste of money for me.

Price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3189414 Sep 29, 2009

I like the price and it worked for me

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

no more cholesterol - stop statines

Отзыв оставлен greece-iherb Feb 20, 2015

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

good product

Отзыв оставлен 4738290403491497178 Apr 28, 2015

good product

Red Omega Review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1988282 Dec 26, 2010

I LOVE your products and I recommend them to my friends constantly. Your shipping is SUPER.

Позиции 1-10 из 18