Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia Seed Meal, 10 oz (284 g)

руб 357.80
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Helped me rid myself of pre-diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2905303 From Spain on Apr 03, 2011

Chia seed meal played a role in bringing my fasting blood sugar level back into the normal, healthy range. When eating out, I sprinkle chia meal on my food from an easy-open vial that I always carry along with me. Can't thank you enough, Iherb - you folks are doing a great service for health-conscious people.

Пожаловаться

Becomes thick enough to use as an egg substitute almost instantly!

Posted by Reviewer1752018 From Korea, Republic of on Jan 15, 2012

I've bought this to use as an egg replacement in baking and cooking, and I was told that I'd have to leave it for 20 minutes before it becomes thick enough consistency to be used. Well, it became thick almost immediately after I started stirring. Will purchase again - in bigger quantity next time!

Glenn O'Dell

Posted by Reviewer2446094 From Illinois on Feb 19, 2012

Good product, Good delivery

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1967089 From California on Jan 05, 2012

I mix with morning yogurt - supposed to be nature's perfect food!

Wow

Posted by NaturalMystics From North Carolina on Aug 01, 2012

Its better than what I expected add a couple of tbsp to your spaghetti or a smoothie the kids will never know and wow it helps keep me regular!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »