• Customer Ratings

White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2552172 on Apr 24, 2010

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

Wonder seed!

Posted by Reviewer1412778 on Apr 26, 2010

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1349510 on May 21, 2010

These chia seeds have become a regular part of my diet. They provide many of the omegas and other nutrients. Last year due to a medical regimen I was taking I couldn't go to the gym. This year the amount of muscle the chia has helped me to regain is amazing!

Great for a mid afternoon energy boost!

Posted by 5009335745229719166 on Oct 20, 2013

Great chia seeds. Good price.

chia

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Oct 29, 2013

yeah just chia!

Now Foods White Chia Seed is Great for "De-bloating" and Cleansing as well as Pudding Making!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Sorry! I couldn't resist. I think if you buy chia you've got to want to buy chia. Most people wouldn't ever just stumble upon a bag of chia and be like, "Yum! I'm gonna buy and eat that." However, I do think that everyone should try it! Now Foods has unbeatable prices for most products, including white chia seed. We use this to make puddings. It's great for "debloating" and cleansing the body and nourishing the body and that's what we use it for.

Yum!

Posted by 4791225196711232051 on Nov 23, 2013

Best brand ive encountered!

Good

Posted by 5410525974180464112 on Dec 19, 2013

Really Good for cooking, as eggs replacement

Recomendo!

Posted by Maugnak on Feb 18, 2014

A chia ajuda na perda de peso e é uma ótima fonte de vitaminas! Produto chegou no prazo e dentro dos parâmetros de qualidade! Muito bom!

Great Product

Posted by 5082816403788336979 on Mar 03, 2014

Good value and product. Perfect for making chia pudding.