Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Now Foods, Pyruvate, 1000 mg, 90 Tablets

руб 471.85
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

50lbs. lighter at 50 years old

Posted by Reviewer3021962 on Oct 12, 2007

I began taking 2 tabs w/each meal and started walking a bit. I found my ability to go through large stores, like the mall, were becoming easier. Then the weight started coming off. Between 10/05 and 10/06 I lost 50lbs. I went from size 14/16 down to size 4reg and 6 petite. I even lost 2 shoe sizes! I'll be 51 in 2 months and feel great. I can jog now and I lift some weights. Current pyruvate regimen is 1 tab with each meal. 1 ginger root cap with each meal also, which keeps my allergic rhinuitus under control My only "complaint" is that now I must see a cosmetic surgeon for a tummy tuck! Ha

Пожаловаться

NOTE: For better results, check vitamin B1/iodine intake, and/or consider manganese's role in fat loss - the "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 24, 2013

I didn't buy this for fat loss, but to take a break from calcium citrate. People who do gain energy/lose weight - could just be deficient in calcium. Anyone trying this for fat loss would likely get better results from dicalcium phosphate and vitamin B1 - thiamine diphosphate is an essential cofactor of transketolase, along with calcium. Transketolase connects the pentose phosphate pathway to glycolysis, feeding excess sugar phosphates into the main carbohydrate metabolic pathways. Its presence is necessary for the production of NADPH, especially in tissues actively engaged in biosyntheses, such as fatty acid synthesis by the liver and mammary glands, and for steroid synthesis by the liver and adrenal glands. HOWEVER - if calcium (and B1) hasn't worked for you, then consider manganese - essential for thyroid health and known as the "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral, it's involved in fat metabolism and helps reduce weight gain on the hips and thighs. Deficiency causes fatty liver, resulting in the generation of lipid peroxides and fat gain around the waist. Calcium (and B1) are manganese antagonists - calcium supplementation may work for some people because it's also helping to lower high manganese (which when high, is very estrogenic, can lead to low thyroid and therefore weight gain). Lastly - suggest always ensuring you're meeting RDI for iodine. This calcium supplement gave me diarrhea - other calcium doesn't, therefore I won't buy it again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Пожаловаться

Gives me energy, even when I am tired

Posted by Reviewer2229455 on Jan 15, 2010

If I take two tablets before I exercise, I noticed that I have more energy during my intense cardio workouts, such as spin or CrossFit, and my face is not beet red after the workout. I feel that I work more efficiently and the tablets don't make me feel jumpy or jittery. In fact, I feel calm and relaxed, but am able to work harder during my cardio workouts.

Pyruvate - Weight Loss Motivating Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1797022 on Oct 05, 2009

Was at a standstill on weight loss, with regular exercise and healthy diet, the pyruvate jump started my weight loss again, within 2 weeks had lost the 8 pounds that had been struggling with for over 4 months. Would recommend to anyone trying to get those last few pounds off.

A great deal

Posted by Reviewer2386235 on Jun 03, 2010

Calcium Pyruvate has always done a wonderful job of giving me strong nails and stopping psoriasis flair ups. The Now foods calcium pyruvate is so inexpensive compared to the local health food store and always works just as well as the expensive stuff. I've been using it for years.