RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽844.50

₽1,326.12

Экономия: ₽481.62 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

great

Отзыв оставлен 5144845391712322202 Jan 26, 2016

I bought it against cellulite and its just a miracle

Great

Отзыв оставлен Karimam Jun 02, 2015

Great product!

WORKED FOR ME

Отзыв оставлен 5323287804233221106 Sep 06, 2014

Helped with me downsizing my bits...a long with exercise and diet!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

May have a tiny bit of gluten?-Makes me pretty sick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814780 Jan 29, 2014

Disappointing. Took for about a week, and didn't feel well that whole time-- burping, and felt like there was a rock in my stomach. Stopped taking and the symptoms went away. Tried again today and chewed it up really well versus taking the whole tablet, but got same symptoms. Now that I read the description again, it does say it's "manufactured in a plant that does". I really think there's a little gluten in these, which is kind of a shock--I'm used to using NOW for almost everything. But my symptoms are some of my glutened-symptoms. Please note: I am EXTREMELY sensitive, so these may not bother you, even if I'm right.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

NOTE: For better results, check vitamin B1/iodine intake, and/or consider manganese's role in fat loss - the "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Dec 24, 2013

I didn't buy this for fat loss, but to take a break from calcium citrate. People who do gain energy/lose weight - could just be deficient in calcium. Anyone trying this for fat loss would likely get better results from dicalcium phosphate and vitamin B1 - thiamine diphosphate is an essential cofactor of transketolase, along with calcium. Transketolase connects the pentose phosphate pathway to glycolysis, feeding excess sugar phosphates into the main carbohydrate metabolic pathways. Its presence is necessary for the production of NADPH, especially in tissues actively engaged in biosyntheses, such as fatty acid synthesis by the liver and mammary glands, and for steroid synthesis by the liver and adrenal glands. HOWEVER - if calcium (and B1) hasn't worked for you, then consider manganese - essential for thyroid health and known as the "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral, it's involved in fat metabolism and helps reduce weight gain on the hips and thighs. Deficiency causes fatty liver, resulting in the generation of lipid peroxides and fat gain around the waist. Calcium (and B1) are manganese antagonists - calcium supplementation may work for some people because it's also helping to lower high manganese (which when high, is very estrogenic, can lead to low thyroid and therefore weight gain). Lastly - suggest always ensuring you're meeting RDI for iodine. This calcium supplement gave me diarrhea - other calcium doesn't, therefore I won't buy it again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

22 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

It works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3134834 Sep 07, 2012

I am already on my 3rd bottle of pyruvate. I take 2 tablets three times a day before each meal. So far my waist line (love handles)decrease cosiderably or substatially. I do excercise as well, at least twice a week and I do eat a healthy diet. Also my energy level increased quiet a bit. I feel more energetic. So far no side effect. The only problem is with the size of the pill, very big. It is really hard to swallow, very difficult, you got to try sometime twice and with a lot of water . Other than that If you give it time, like me, it might work for you. Good product and cheap. I will continue to take it once I accomplish my goal with a lower dosage.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great

Отзыв оставлен Soundolove Jun 16, 2012

Great but watch out for the extra apettite.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Think this does give you a boost

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2105068 Feb 06, 2012

I believe I do feel a bit mor energized with this.

Too big

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1755303 Feb 02, 2012

These are way too big-hard to swallow.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3203835 Jan 18, 2012

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 52