RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽858.88

₽1,348.70

Экономия: ₽489.82 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

NOTE: For better results, check vitamin B1/iodine intake, and/or consider manganese's role in fat loss - the "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Dec 24, 2013

I didn't buy this for fat loss, but to take a break from calcium citrate. People who do gain energy/lose weight - could just be deficient in calcium. Anyone trying this for fat loss would likely get better results from dicalcium phosphate and vitamin B1 - thiamine diphosphate is an essential cofactor of transketolase, along with calcium. Transketolase connects the pentose phosphate pathway to glycolysis, feeding excess sugar phosphates into the main carbohydrate metabolic pathways. Its presence is necessary for the production of NADPH, especially in tissues actively engaged in biosyntheses, such as fatty acid synthesis by the liver and mammary glands, and for steroid synthesis by the liver and adrenal glands. HOWEVER - if calcium (and B1) hasn't worked for you, then consider manganese - essential for thyroid health and known as the "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral, it's involved in fat metabolism and helps reduce weight gain on the hips and thighs. Deficiency causes fatty liver, resulting in the generation of lipid peroxides and fat gain around the waist. Calcium (and B1) are manganese antagonists - calcium supplementation may work for some people because it's also helping to lower high manganese (which when high, is very estrogenic, can lead to low thyroid and therefore weight gain). Lastly - suggest always ensuring you're meeting RDI for iodine. This calcium supplement gave me diarrhea - other calcium doesn't, therefore I won't buy it again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

50lbs. lighter at 50 years old

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3021962 Oct 12, 2007

I began taking 2 tabs w/each meal and started walking a bit. I found my ability to go through large stores, like the mall, were becoming easier. Then the weight started coming off. Between 10/05 and 10/06 I lost 50lbs. I went from size 14/16 down to size 4reg and 6 petite. I even lost 2 shoe sizes! I'll be 51 in 2 months and feel great. I can jog now and I lift some weights. Current pyruvate regimen is 1 tab with each meal. 1 ginger root cap with each meal also, which keeps my allergic rhinuitus under control My only "complaint" is that now I must see a cosmetic surgeon for a tummy tuck! Ha

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Gives me energy, even when I am tired

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2229455 Jan 15, 2010

If I take two tablets before I exercise, I noticed that I have more energy during my intense cardio workouts, such as spin or CrossFit, and my face is not beet red after the workout. I feel that I work more efficiently and the tablets don't make me feel jumpy or jittery. In fact, I feel calm and relaxed, but am able to work harder during my cardio workouts.

Pyruvate - Weight Loss Motivating Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1797022 Oct 05, 2009

Was at a standstill on weight loss, with regular exercise and healthy diet, the pyruvate jump started my weight loss again, within 2 weeks had lost the 8 pounds that had been struggling with for over 4 months. Would recommend to anyone trying to get those last few pounds off.

A great deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2386235 Jun 03, 2010

Calcium Pyruvate has always done a wonderful job of giving me strong nails and stopping psoriasis flair ups. The Now foods calcium pyruvate is so inexpensive compared to the local health food store and always works just as well as the expensive stuff. I've been using it for years.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

May have a tiny bit of gluten?-Makes me pretty sick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814780 Jan 29, 2014

Disappointing. Took for about a week, and didn't feel well that whole time-- burping, and felt like there was a rock in my stomach. Stopped taking and the symptoms went away. Tried again today and chewed it up really well versus taking the whole tablet, but got same symptoms. Now that I read the description again, it does say it's "manufactured in a plant that does". I really think there's a little gluten in these, which is kind of a shock--I'm used to using NOW for almost everything. But my symptoms are some of my glutened-symptoms. Please note: I am EXTREMELY sensitive, so these may not bother you, even if I'm right.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A bit more energy, but little more

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1859328 Dec 24, 2008

I've been taking six of these a day for the last 22 days in addition to three grams of tonalin a day (accompanied by regular exercise and proper diet, of course). I've have found that I have a little more energy for my workouts, enabling me to do more cardio. Asides from that, there was no huge noticeable difference. I've heard other people tell me that they've had a lot more success with the stuff but for me, personally, I didn't really think it was worth the money. My other criticism is that these things are freaking horse pills. On several occasions, I nearly choked on the damn things.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Using to help with weightloss

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488438 Apr 16, 2011

I am going to a weight loss clinic and the doctor there sells Pyruvate at more then double the price as iHerb has it and the milligrams are less. It is helping with my weight loss and you can't beat the price. Thanks iHerb.

Great product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1378218 Sep 02, 2008

It keeps me going on my daily exercise program, when after an hour or so of being training it becomes more energy demanding and most of my readily available energy sources have been spent.

Jury's out

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2259175 Apr 28, 2009

I've only been taking this for two weeks,(it's listed in a doctor's newsletter for losing stubborn belly fat), but cannot report any change whatsoever. I plan to finish the bottle...

Позиции 1-10 из 53