RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽505.12

₽898.20

Экономия: ₽393.07 (скидка 44%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Yum

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1950718 Oct 07, 2011

An acquired taste to many, but I love it. Really brings a fried rice dish to life.

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен odalol Apr 02, 2013

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

Nutritional yeast.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1739960 Jun 06, 2011

A great product, but I don't understand the need for such a large container. It seemed like it was about a third full upon arrival.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

Отзыв оставлен MichelX Jul 05, 2011

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

not taken long enough yet but

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2441306 Oct 12, 2011

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Awesome Yeast Flakes

Отзыв оставлен 5395527934265633988 Nov 20, 2012

I use this all the time now, tastes great on bread.

Good product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1995961 Nov 21, 2012

Nice taste and good price. I have not tried any other kind of nutritional yeast, so I can't compare it to anything. After reading the reviews of a few different ones I chose this kind and I do not regret it.

Cheesy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2178581 Feb 28, 2012

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Отзыв оставлен 4648988233728640074 Jul 30, 2013

So tasty!

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Отзыв оставлен Adeana Nov 17, 2013

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

Позиции 61-70 из 225