Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

$9.55
$14.99
руб 485.87
Экономия: $5.44 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 212 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Другие Отзывы (23)
Сортировать по

Позиции 31-35 из 183

« Предыдущая | 5 6 7 8 9 | Следующая »

Taste pretty good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967975 Jul 02, 2008

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Not for me

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2688267 Jul 31, 2012

Being dairy-intolerant I bought this as a substitute for cheese. It tastes nothing like cheese, and gave me severe stomack-pains and bloating. Never again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Delicious! Be here NOW!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1437520 Jun 28, 2012

Tried to get a different one, but iHerb was out of stock on them, so I tried this one. Very nice. delicious taste and nice size flakes (not powdery). Excellent quality. I notice i use less amounts of this one, as it has such a nice taste I don't need more. Love it. I'd get it again. Be here NOW!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Beautiful taste

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен jcdasilva Oct 06, 2012

I use these for creating vegan "cheese"sauces,tats is very good and creamy compared to others I have tried.Great sprinkled over food too. Very generous sized bottle!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A vegans best friend

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1970608 Oct 19, 2012

I add nutritional yeast on/in every food dish I make. I love that it's fortified with b12! You get your moneys worth with this box. It's cheap and lasts forever..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 31-35 из 183

« Предыдущая | 5 6 7 8 9 | Следующая »