RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽625.45

₽981.72

Экономия: ₽356.28 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

Отзыв оставлен MichelX Jul 05, 2011

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

tastier than I expected

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273331 Sep 26, 2011

It is actually very yummy with salad, pasta, and home made alternative vegetarian cheese!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

not taken long enough yet but

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2441306 Oct 12, 2011

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Отзыв оставлен 4648988233728640074 Jul 30, 2013

So tasty!

Cheesy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2178581 Feb 28, 2012

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Отзыв оставлен Adeana Nov 17, 2013

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

Great taste!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2397765 Dec 14, 2010

This is my favorite brand of nutritional yeast. It has a wonderful flavor that some of the wimpier nutritional yeasts out there do not have. But that same flavor may take some getting used to if you have never had nutritional yeast before. Try sprinkling some on pasta. It's great! We've been eating nutritional yeast for about 20 years, because we are vegans and the yeast is a great source of B12 (even if it is added to the product).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not as good as some other brands, but still tasty

Отзыв оставлен Umbridge May 16, 2011

I prefer Red Star and KAL brands to this as they seem to have a stronger flavour. This is still good though, and a great option for those who think nutritional yeast can sometimes be overpowering. I personally love the taste and would prefer a stronger flavour!

Yeast Flakes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2589724 Jul 12, 2009

Yummy yeastflakes that give b vitamins in food form. Love it.

Funky taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1620488 Nov 28, 2009

I had high hopes for these flakes, but I'm afraid they taste a bit odd to me. Even putting them as "cheese" on some foods, there is just something different about them that makes them more of a distraction than an actual part of the food. I doubt I'll order them again. (By the way, I have very sensitive taste buds, so I am rather picky about food.)

Позиции 61-70 из 202