RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽757.20
₽1,188.52
Экономия: ₽431.33 (скидка 36%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 220 отзывов

Позиции 31-35 из 188

« Предыдущая | 5 6 7 8 9 | Следующая »

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Отзыв оставлен Howard Oct 14, 2013

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Great product :)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3241630 Mar 01, 2012

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Taste pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967975 Jul 02, 2008

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Not for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2688267 Jul 31, 2012

Being dairy-intolerant I bought this as a substitute for cheese. It tastes nothing like cheese, and gave me severe stomack-pains and bloating. Never again.

Delicious! Be here NOW!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1437520 Jun 28, 2012

Tried to get a different one, but iHerb was out of stock on them, so I tried this one. Very nice. delicious taste and nice size flakes (not powdery). Excellent quality. I notice i use less amounts of this one, as it has such a nice taste I don't need more. Love it. I'd get it again. Be here NOW!

Позиции 31-35 из 188