RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽616.12

₽967.08

Экономия: ₽350.96 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Yum

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1950718 Oct 07, 2011

An acquired taste to many, but I love it. Really brings a fried rice dish to life.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

Отзыв оставлен MichelX Jul 05, 2011

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5723274923869506412 Sep 28, 2016

I first tried to add the flakes to salad, it was ok, but I would do without. But then I added them to steamed veggies and the taste was super good. Especially with cauliflower - devine !!!

Tastes good.

Отзыв оставлен 4728028053772793441 Oct 16, 2016

The taste is quite nice, very savoury. Flakes are larger than I would like but I just crumble it up a bit. Good value for money.

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен odalol Apr 02, 2013

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

not taken long enough yet but

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2441306 Oct 12, 2011

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Отзыв оставлен 4648988233728640074 Jul 30, 2013

So tasty!

Cheesy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2178581 Feb 28, 2012

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Отзыв оставлен Adeana Nov 17, 2013

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

Great taste!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2397765 Dec 14, 2010

This is my favorite brand of nutritional yeast. It has a wonderful flavor that some of the wimpier nutritional yeasts out there do not have. But that same flavor may take some getting used to if you have never had nutritional yeast before. Try sprinkling some on pasta. It's great! We've been eating nutritional yeast for about 20 years, because we are vegans and the yeast is a great source of B12 (even if it is added to the product).

Позиции 61-70 из 215