RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

₽535.64
₽840.75
Экономия: ₽305.12 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 212 отзывов

Позиции 26-30 из 183

« Предыдущая | 4 5 6 7 8 | Следующая »

Great product

Отзыв оставлен ejade03 Nov 24, 2013

This is my second purchase of this brand of Nutritional Yeast - it's delicious and good value for money.

Excellent value!

Отзыв оставлен 5316041887926119916 Jan 20, 2014

I love this stuff! I'm a vegan, so interesting food and depth of flavor is extremely important to me. I add it to soups, sauces, salad dressings and lentil loaves and it adds such a wonderful umami taste. Not only that, but the canister is a very generous size, really good value! I can't believe people give this stuff to dogs! It's much too good for dogs.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

Отзыв оставлен rabbit Aug 22, 2012

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, the KAL brand, which iHerb also stocks, offers a better deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than this or any other brand I've tried.

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Отзыв оставлен Howard Oct 14, 2013

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Great product :)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3241630 Mar 01, 2012

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Позиции 26-30 из 183