RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽616.23

₽967.25

Экономия: ₽351.02 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

I love this stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3294366 May 21, 2010

So far I have used it on salads, potatoes, and chilli. It has a wonderful unique flavor. I am so hooked on it that I try to find a way to eat some every day. :) I haven't used it on popcorn yet, but I am sure that it would be great. As always, iHerb shipped it super fast.

Tasty B Vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2785517 May 05, 2010

This is a great way to get your B Vitamins. This product taste so good you could eat it right out of the jar. I sprinkle this product over popcorn and oatmeal. Great price I wish it was available in a larger size

Now is the Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052580 Mar 19, 2010

You can't beat Now products! Great product, great taste. Mix with juice, add to soups...great B vitamins

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good value on nutritional yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1838444 Mar 27, 2010

put it on your popcorn, make vegan macaroni and "cheese," put it in your scramble tofu... very good!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Finally an easy way to get a good dose of B vitamins!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3279973 Oct 21, 2009

I take these flakes in plain water, and actually love the taste of it...which has made it super easy for me to get my B vitamins now. I stopped taking B vitamin pills due to nauseaous reactions years ago, but I knew I needed to supplement them somehow. Someone told me about these nutritional yeast flakes and I wasn't sure how I would react, but I love this stuff! I take several heaping tablespoons once or twice a day in water and have no problems whatsoever...tastes like a broth to me. I'm hooked!

Excellent supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2747135 Nov 12, 2009

very tasty!

Now Foods Nutritonal Yeast Flakes

Отзыв оставлен PamBlowers May 30, 2011

Very tasty, makes delicious 'cheezy' Kale crisps.

Great stuff

Отзыв оставлен EatCleanMarie Jun 05, 2011

I love this... Sprinkle it over your egg... it taste sooo good!

excellent quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2384960 Mar 15, 2011

I found this product to be excellent.Tastes good too

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1251809 May 04, 2011

I'm cutting out cheese from my diet so I use this as a topping instead of cheese. It's great value - comes in a great big tub - and it's loaded with B vitamins. The flavour is rich with a hint of sweetness. Would definitely recommend.

Позиции 91-100 из 206