RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽609.58

₽956.82

Экономия: ₽347.24 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good yeast flakes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2312954 Oct 05, 2009

These yeast flakes are actually manufactured by Red Star. They seem fine.

Great

Отзыв оставлен danielledonohue Jun 19, 2012

My kids love this stuff!!! Every time I make spaghetti I use this instead of cheese, and they always want more and more! I love how healthy it is and how full of protein and B vitamins it is. Wish it was organic, but like how it is non-gmo.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Easy & natural way to absorb your b-complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1111169 Feb 11, 2010

These nutritional yeast are a good & natural way to get your b=complex & is easy to absorb. You also will be getting 9 grams of protein. I like that it has the natural niacin flush that helps to flush radiation out of your body. The flush usually lessens the more you take the yeast flakes.

Taste pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967975 Jul 02, 2008

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Great product :)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3241630 Mar 01, 2012

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Отзыв оставлен Howard Oct 14, 2013

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Awesome Yeast Flakes

Отзыв оставлен 5395527934265633988 Nov 20, 2012

I use this all the time now, tastes great on bread.

Good product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1995961 Nov 21, 2012

Nice taste and good price. I have not tried any other kind of nutritional yeast, so I can't compare it to anything. After reading the reviews of a few different ones I chose this kind and I do not regret it.

Great B Vitamins.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2681231 Sep 21, 2008

At a great price. I sprinkle these in soup, but don't really notice a great surge of energy as was hoping for.

NOW-02455

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1321384 Sep 23, 2008

Tastes just a bit salty. Mixes pretty well with liquids.

Позиции 1-10 из 44