RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽633.55

₽994.43

Экономия: ₽360.89 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

all fine, but the box is way to big for the content

Отзыв оставлен CIPRIAN Apr 22, 2016

very nice flavor. i give 4 stars for the only reason that the box could be maybe half size, since it is empty only half is the flakes. i would buy again.

Really like this

Отзыв оставлен SoleVeg Jan 12, 2016

This is good nutritional yeast. It tastes really good. I add it to my food texture and taste. It does turn my pee super yellow, I'm not sure that's supposed to happen, though.

great!

Отзыв оставлен 5439262226084162837 May 08, 2015

I LOVE it very munch

Great value

Отзыв оставлен 4846007624752372530 Nov 08, 2014

I love nutritional yeast, and this is great value for money. I always sprinkle some on pasta or soups, and it tastes really good as seasoning for kale chips. The only drawback is that the packaging is rather big and not very pretty.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен 4713116635328172428 Apr 08, 2014

Little bit strong taste, so the kids don't like, but u just have to fine the right amount to hide the yeasty taste with something else. I love it in my morning smoothie.

Easy to use

Отзыв оставлен 5708056527008126638 Jan 31, 2014

i sprinkle everywhere. i bought it for my dog. He doesn't like it. So I add it when baking.

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Отзыв оставлен Howard Oct 14, 2013

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good, nutty flavour and adds taste to any dish

Отзыв оставлен 5245572736140825319 Sep 25, 2013

Good, nutty flavour and adds taste to any dish

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1816806 Aug 12, 2013

Huge pack, great value

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен odalol Apr 02, 2013

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным