Now Foods, Нептуновый криловый жир, 500 мг, 60 мягких капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

CHEAPER THAN MERCOLA

Posted by Reviewer1986436 From Florida on Jan 14, 2008

Better price than Mercola....

No fish burps!

Posted by Reviewer1372230 From California on May 25, 2009

I hate fish oils - all of them. Either I get fish-burps or indigestion. In my opinion, fish oil is plain disgusting. I also hate algae-derived Astaxanthin, which also messes up my digestive tract. Therefore I was very pleased that Now Krill oil has all of the benefits of fish oil and Astaxanthin and non of the aforementioned drawbacks. No fish burps (no burps of any kind!). No indigestion. No digestive tract problems. And since it contains Astaxanthin it's also a natural sunscreen! I take 4 a day instead of the recommended 2. This product is expensive, but in my opinion worth it if you hate fish oil and algae-derived Astaxanthin, but you want all of the good benefits.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1965090 From Australia on Sep 07, 2008

I have found that since taking this product I do not suffer the pain i was enduring prior to taking the product

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1513820 From Texas on Jan 18, 2008

This product seems to be fresher that the others, as it does not have as much as a fishy smell.

Пожаловаться

Lowered my cholesterol, and I like taking these better than fish oil caps

Posted by Reviewer3279973 From Nevada on Jan 03, 2012

I've always struggled to keep up with fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, even tho I know they are important. Cod liver oil isn't so fun to take, especially the liquid. But I started taking these krill oil caps along with astaxanthin, and I hardly miss my dose. What's even more exciting is that my cholesterol level dropped 61 points in the 6 months that I've been using Krill Oil! Fabulous! These will be a keeper!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »