Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Нептуновый криловый жир, 500 мг, 60 мягких капсул

$21.66
$33.99
руб 786.08
Savings of: $12.33 (36% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 305 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)
Sort by

Items 21-25 of 253 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

Heart Health

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by YourHealth From Hong Kong on Apr 09, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This product has done wonders for me. It's a powerful antioxidant I rely on to keep my immune system and heart strong. This is one supplement I take continuously. Since taking this supplement I have noticed improved energy levels, as well as a elimination of swelling of the ankle in my left foot. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Better than fish oil

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3196692 From Florida on Jan 27, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

Fish oil raised my bad cholesterol level and triglycerides! Krill oil lowered it drastically, and did so without causing any reflux.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

good value

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1325081 From Florida on Jan 06, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

This is a good value and I really like the Neptune Krill oil. I believe it makes a difference in that I do not seem to have as much problems with shoulder pain and my fibromyalgia.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

now krill oil

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1171057 From Washington on Jun 12, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Ilike this product and believe it may be very well as good as Dr. Mercolas product!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

多从效果

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5066440224507460558 on Nov 15, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

本来接触该产品是朋友介绍说对腰好,结果母亲服用本品后发现,除了对腰有一定的帮助,中重要的是对眼睛好。以前眼睛怕光,电视电脑都不敢看,现在母亲的生活一切都恢复自然了 1

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 21-25 of 253 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives