Now Foods, Нептуновый криловый жир, 500 мг, 60 мягких капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

For my kitties...and me.

Posted by Reviewer1300212 From Iowa on Sep 07, 2008

I feed my cats a raw diet and since they don't care for Salmon Oil, I use Neptune Krill Oil. They love it! I use it for myself to manage foot pain - Plantar Fasciitis. It took about a month to feel results, but pain is a lot better. As an experiment I quit using NKO for a while. Pain back. Used again and pain is much better.

Neptune Krill Oil 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2772478 From South Carolina on Dec 15, 2009

Very best price and quick delivery. Had no problem with digestion, side effects or swallowing. I will continue to order from iherb and recommend it to others. I have a lower disk problem in my back and taking Krill Oil has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my back much more than the standard fish oil softgels.

Heart Health

Posted by YourHealth From Hong Kong on Apr 09, 2012

This product has done wonders for me. It's a powerful antioxidant I rely on to keep my immune system and heart strong. This is one supplement I take continuously. Since taking this supplement I have noticed improved energy levels, as well as a elimination of swelling of the ankle in my left foot. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

Better than fish oil

Posted by Reviewer3196692 From Florida on Jan 27, 2008

Fish oil raised my bad cholesterol level and triglycerides! Krill oil lowered it drastically, and did so without causing any reflux.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1325081 From Florida on Jan 06, 2009

This is a good value and I really like the Neptune Krill oil. I believe it makes a difference in that I do not seem to have as much problems with shoulder pain and my fibromyalgia.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »