Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Neptune Krill Oil.

Posted by Reviewer2608308 From Great Britain on Dec 24, 2011

Although I have only used Neptune Krill Oil for a few weeks, the pain I was feeling in my shoulders and neck have reduced remarkedly!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1598491 From New Zealand on Dec 25, 2011

The service and product is fantastic, always on time, we live in New Zealand.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1189799 From Netherlands on Nov 16, 2011

I love this, very good for the brain along with black currant oil (from Now foods as well)

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 From California on May 19, 2011

I've been taking Now Food's "Omega-3 Fish Oil" for the past few months, without much success, probably due to nasty reflux that I only experience with fish oil. So I wasn't too optimistic about the Neptune Krill Oil. Surprise, surprise! No reflux, no heartburn, no fish-oil-burps! And best of all: withing 7 days of beginning my new Krill Oil regimen, I noticed that my hip joints, which have been excruciatingly painful for several years with the onset of what I thought was arthritis, were moving more freely and with less pain. Now, 30 days later, my hip-joint pain is almost completely gone. Still a little stiff on standing if I sit for too long, but WAY better than before. My hips used to ache so badly that the pain kept me awake at night... but no more. I will continue taking Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil indefinitely; wonderful product! --And of course, iHerb always has the best customer service, shipping, and prices.

Krill Oil works

Posted by Reviewer1916270 From Australia on Nov 08, 2011

Krill oil is better than fish oil and it is noticeable after a month that the krill provides improvement in general well being and I got some benefit in my joints being less painfull

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »