RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,319.06
₽5,206.52
Экономия: ₽1,887.45 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 155 отзывов
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 41-45 из 148

« Предыдущая | 7 8 9 10 11 | Следующая »

Cholesterol War.....say goodbye to Statins (the enemy)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2525690 May 15, 2012

Listen, this product works. I use it four times daily in conjunction with a couple of natural other cholesterol products and my cholesterol stats are simply beyond my physicians best predictions! And the price and delivery service.....excellant!

Пожаловаться

No fish tast to this one

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2143597 Apr 05, 2011

I took me a while to find a source of Omega3 without the fishy tast. This one has no taste at all and the price is better than most to boot.

Yeah!

Отзыв оставлен 4686304362645704424 Feb 06, 2014

Good product.

Пожаловаться

very quickly,ordered on last fri,this tue got it

Отзыв оставлен 4693014888929729797 Sep 15, 2015

hope can improve my blood pressure

Пожаловаться

Researching has shown this product excels over the others

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2197556 Nov 30, 2013

I bought the Now 1000 Krill, but noticed that it does not have as much Astaxanthin as 2 of the 500 milligram. Through a tremendous amount of research, I have discovered from some of the best Naturalpaths that Krill works much more efficiently if there is at least 400 mg. of Phospholipis for better absorption of the critical omega 3's, and 300 mg. of Omega 3's, plus 150 mg. of EPA and 90 mg. of DHA. The astaxanthin in the Krill Oil also needs to be 2.5 to 5 mg., so since I can find no Krill Oil caps, on this website that contains that much, I buy the Now Krill Oil 500 that has 1 to 1 1/2 mg. of Astaxanthin and I now supplement also with NOW Astaxanthin, 4 mg.. I am waiting for a couple of months before retesting my cholesterol to see if the extra Astaxanthin (which is a stronger antioxidant than any others) has helped to lower it more. I struggle trying to keep it under control and cholesterol meds make me very disoriented, so I stay away from them.

Позиции 41-45 из 148