RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

₽2,365.58
₽3,710.82
Экономия: ₽1,345.24 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 152 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 41-45 из 146

« Предыдущая | 7 8 9 10 11 | Следующая »

Allergic Reaction

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2644302 Jan 02, 2010

iHerb's services were impeccable, the order was processed and delivered to Switzerland within only 3 days. However, both I and my sister took the Krill Oil and we both, within a week, unfortunately started to show allergic reactions. We had stomach cramps and nausea, which forced us to stop to take the capsules.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Neptune Krill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101677 Jan 20, 2010

It seems to be far superior to just fish oil.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

All around Great supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2366661 Oct 16, 2010

A great way to keep your HDL levels UP, as well as your mood! Really do appreciate iherb...their product lines, service and shipping speed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Taking for Balance of Hormones

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2956874 Aug 24, 2010

I started taking this supplemnet with the Thorne Calcium D-Glucarate to balance my hormonal fluctuation during menstrual time. My PMS symptoms are significantly less, especially in the fatigue and bloating area of PMS.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent product!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1899253 Aug 29, 2010

I seem to get nauseated from any fish oil, cod liver oil product so you can imagine my delight and huge relief that Neptune Krill Oil has given me only positive results!! Well made quality product! I take it every morning!! What a fantastic price too!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 41-45 из 146

« Предыдущая | 7 8 9 10 11 | Следующая »