RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,277.40
₽5,141.16
Экономия: ₽1,863.76 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 155 отзывов

Позиции 31-35 из 148

« Предыдущая | 5 6 7 8 9 | Следующая »

Krill oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3293147 May 10, 2010

I like the price point value of this product. I like that it has few calories as opposed to Normal Fish oils. Has not caused me side effects as opposed to normal fish oil. This helps with my eyesight and cognitive processes for my son who is dyslexic. also good for inflamation.

Neptune Krill Oit 500 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1751198 May 11, 2010

Am definitely feeling better (arthritis) (NOW Product

Krill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2189322 May 14, 2010

These have been very helpful with arthritis symptoms. My husband has severe problems with his knees and took them one day and the next morning he got out of bed with no pain. We are still amazed at the relief. We will see if they contribute to lower cholesterol also. Easy to swallow, very small.

This works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2556799 Jul 10, 2010

After reading on the Iherb site that fish oil can raise your cholesterol I promptly switched to this krill oil. I'm 63 and just had a physical, cholesterol was great. I also like getting all the antioxidents.

Very good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2373056 Aug 03, 2011

I'm going to reorder, only stronger, 1000 mg. Doesn't smell or taste bad, no burbs!

Позиции 31-35 из 148