Впервые в iHerb?!

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1061396 on Apr 13, 2009

I am on my second bottle and I have noticed a big decrease in the inflamation in my back and joints. I will continue to use this product. Iherb offeres great prices and service!!!!

Neptune Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1504809 on Oct 19, 2011

Good price, helps with my husband's fibromyalgia. Quick delivery, to Australia

Cat Friendly

Posted by Reviewer2676738 on May 06, 2011

We add this to our cat's food daily. It makes his coat shine and provides him with all the benefits of fish oil. He turns his nose up at other fish oils but the krill oil is acceptable.

Krill Oil & Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1049906 on Apr 24, 2011

After using the Now Krill Oil capsules for a few days,my joint pain has diminished significantly.

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil 500mg softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 28, 2011

LOVE this product! I've tried various fish oil products over the years, and all of them have been very difficult to take: they give me terrible heartburn, reflux, and "fish oil burps". (Sorry if that's tmi.) So I was a little dubious about krill oil. Surprise! NO heartburn, NO reflux, and NO fish-oil-burps! WooHoo! And I know it's a good product that works because my hip-joint pain has diminished to almost nothing since I've been taking these krill oil softgels (30 days now). :-) I'm sold!