RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

₽2,609.58
₽4,349.75
Экономия: ₽1,740.17 (скидка 40%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 151 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 31-35 из 145

« Предыдущая | 5 6 7 8 9 | Следующая »

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2276668 Jun 07, 2009

Outstanding product...It`s helped me with my constant joint pain I`ve experianced for years...After just 3 weeks of use, 70% of my joint pain is gone...I`m a customer for life now.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good Stuff

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1061396 Apr 13, 2009

I am on my second bottle and I have noticed a big decrease in the inflamation in my back and joints. I will continue to use this product. Iherb offeres great prices and service!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Neptune Krill oil

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1504809 Oct 19, 2011

Good price, helps with my husband's fibromyalgia. Quick delivery, to Australia

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Cat Friendly

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2676738 May 06, 2011

We add this to our cat's food daily. It makes his coat shine and provides him with all the benefits of fish oil. He turns his nose up at other fish oils but the krill oil is acceptable.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Krill Oil & Joint Pain

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1049906 Apr 24, 2011

After using the Now Krill Oil capsules for a few days,my joint pain has diminished significantly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 31-35 из 145

« Предыдущая | 5 6 7 8 9 | Следующая »