Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Cat Friendly

Posted by Reviewer2676738 From North Carolina on May 06, 2011

We add this to our cat's food daily. It makes his coat shine and provides him with all the benefits of fish oil. He turns his nose up at other fish oils but the krill oil is acceptable.

Krill Oil & Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1049906 From Maryland on Apr 24, 2011

After using the Now Krill Oil capsules for a few days,my joint pain has diminished significantly.

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil 500mg softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 From California on May 28, 2011

LOVE this product! I've tried various fish oil products over the years, and all of them have been very difficult to take: they give me terrible heartburn, reflux, and "fish oil burps". (Sorry if that's tmi.) So I was a little dubious about krill oil. Surprise! NO heartburn, NO reflux, and NO fish-oil-burps! WooHoo! And I know it's a good product that works because my hip-joint pain has diminished to almost nothing since I've been taking these krill oil softgels (30 days now). :-) I'm sold!

joint ease

Posted by Reviewer2637241 From Australia on Apr 17, 2011

I have used this product for some time and have found it very beneficial in easing my arthritic knee, in fact I had no pain after a few days

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1668816 From Australia on Nov 24, 2011

Am so grateful for this wonderful food that feeds my brain, soothes inflammation, and is easy on my digestion. I bought it on the off chance that it would be as good as the more expensive brands and it works just as well at half the price. Shipping is affordable, especially since I live across the Pacific Ocean and the shipping time was sweet. Thank you iHerb for giving me and others this opportunity to create a healthier life for ourselves!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »