Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

$41.43
$64.99
руб 1488.88
Savings of: $23.56 (36% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 176 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)
Sort by

Items 26-30 of 143 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

Krill Oil Review

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2463475 From Canada on Apr 21, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I have used this product before and it is very good at lowering cholesterol. It was shipped promptly and arrived safely.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

good stuff

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2431228 From Switzerland on May 19, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

My whole family (13, 15, 47, 49 years) is taking this Neptune Krill Oil for about 3 months. We all feel the positive effects. The growing pains of my son have almost gone, also my wife's hay fever and the problems with my shoulder I had for years, got much better.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2276668 From Minnesota on Jun 07, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

Outstanding product...It`s helped me with my constant joint pain I`ve experianced for years...After just 3 weeks of use, 70% of my joint pain is gone...I`m a customer for life now.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Good Stuff

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1061396 From New Mexico on Apr 13, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I am on my second bottle and I have noticed a big decrease in the inflamation in my back and joints. I will continue to use this product. Iherb offeres great prices and service!!!!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Neptune Krill oil

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1504809 From Australia on Oct 19, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Good price, helps with my husband's fibromyalgia. Quick delivery, to Australia

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 26-30 of 143 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives