Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 12, 2010

NKO is the latest and greatest in omega 3 fatty acids...if you read and believe what the "experts" are telling us. Now Foods is a decent brand.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

I like the price point value of this product. I like that it has few calories as opposed to Normal Fish oils. Has not caused me side effects as opposed to normal fish oil. This helps with my eyesight and cognitive processes for my son who is dyslexic. also good for inflamation.

Neptune Krill Oit 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1751198 on May 11, 2010

Am definitely feeling better (arthritis) (NOW Product

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 14, 2010

These have been very helpful with arthritis symptoms. My husband has severe problems with his knees and took them one day and the next morning he got out of bed with no pain. We are still amazed at the relief. We will see if they contribute to lower cholesterol also. Easy to swallow, very small.

This works

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 10, 2010

After reading on the Iherb site that fish oil can raise your cholesterol I promptly switched to this krill oil. I'm 63 and just had a physical, cholesterol was great. I also like getting all the antioxidents.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on May 03, 2010

This is a great source of Omega 3s and it doesn't make me burp like fish oils Omega 3s. I have osteoarthritis and it does make me feel beter.

Taking for Balance of Hormones

Posted by Reviewer2956874 on Aug 24, 2010

I started taking this supplemnet with the Thorne Calcium D-Glucarate to balance my hormonal fluctuation during menstrual time. My PMS symptoms are significantly less, especially in the fatigue and bloating area of PMS.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Aug 29, 2010

I seem to get nauseated from any fish oil, cod liver oil product so you can imagine my delight and huge relief that Neptune Krill Oil has given me only positive results!! Well made quality product! I take it every morning!! What a fantastic price too!!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1579103 on Nov 15, 2010

This is a very high quality product that is easy to digest and won't give the usual fish oil after taste. I've noticed an increase in energy level and less joint pain when using this product. I will continue to use NKO after experiencing positive results.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Nov 17, 2010

I bought this Krill oil as it has more Omega 3 fatty acids in it than the product I was previously taking. Good price and good service from iherb.