RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

₽2,482.75
₽3,894.62
Экономия: ₽1,411.87 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 152 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 21-25 из 146

« Предыдущая | 3 4 5 6 7 | Следующая »

Excellent Anti-imflammatory agent.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1103072 Sep 01, 2011

I take 2 tablets twice daily (plus 1 tablespoon fish oil daily) for my rheumatoid arthritis. NKO has made a huge difference in reduction of swelling and inflammation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great price

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1348584 Mar 22, 2010

Great price and love the fact that this is 100% Krill unlike one of the other 'krill' pills that had other stuff in it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best vitamin I have ever purchased.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2351107 Apr 03, 2010

I love this product. No burping and I see a difference in my joints already. Frances Bacon

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

My Dr. Approved

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2240131 Apr 04, 2010

I have been on Crestor and had some decent results. My numbers were borderline. I informed my doctor that I was taking the Krill and it was loaded with Omega 3,6,9 and antioxidants and was told to continue taking the Krill and we'd see if there is a change in my next blood work. I stopped taking the Crestor. I will keep you informed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3137113 Sep 11, 2009

It is easy to take this oil because it smells Ok for me. I have given up taking fish oil many times.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 21-25 из 146

« Предыдущая | 3 4 5 6 7 | Следующая »