Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

Great price and love the fact that this is 100% Krill unlike one of the other 'krill' pills that had other stuff in it.

Пожаловаться

Best vitamin I have ever purchased.

Posted by Reviewer2351107 on Apr 03, 2010

I love this product. No burping and I see a difference in my joints already. Frances Bacon

My Dr. Approved

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Apr 04, 2010

I have been on Crestor and had some decent results. My numbers were borderline. I informed my doctor that I was taking the Krill and it was loaded with Omega 3,6,9 and antioxidants and was told to continue taking the Krill and we'd see if there is a change in my next blood work. I stopped taking the Crestor. I will keep you informed.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3137113 on Sep 11, 2009

It is easy to take this oil because it smells Ok for me. I have given up taking fish oil many times.

Success

Posted by Reviewer2925365 on Nov 29, 2009

First fish oil product I have been able to tolerate. Doctor wants me on 4000mg/day and with this product I am doing that without any gastric problems.