Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

My Dr. Approved

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Apr 04, 2010

I have been on Crestor and had some decent results. My numbers were borderline. I informed my doctor that I was taking the Krill and it was loaded with Omega 3,6,9 and antioxidants and was told to continue taking the Krill and we'd see if there is a change in my next blood work. I stopped taking the Crestor. I will keep you informed.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3137113 on Sep 11, 2009

It is easy to take this oil because it smells Ok for me. I have given up taking fish oil many times.

Success

Posted by Reviewer2925365 on Nov 29, 2009

First fish oil product I have been able to tolerate. Doctor wants me on 4000mg/day and with this product I am doing that without any gastric problems.

Lowers cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer3273994 on Jan 20, 2010

My family practice doctor recommended this product to me. Over 6 months, it brought my total cholestrol down from 206 to 194. I use it daily.

Пожаловаться

Probably overall the most important supplement to take

Posted by Reviewer2522652 on Aug 22, 2009

My whole family takes this product with good results, that we did not see from fish oil. My daughter has help with PMS, my wife has had joint pain disappear, and reappear when we ran out of the product.