RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,211.63
₽5,037.99
Экономия: ₽1,826.36 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 155 отзывов

Позиции 21-25 из 148

« Предыдущая | 3 4 5 6 7 | Следующая »

Taking for Balance of Hormones

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2956874 Aug 24, 2010

I started taking this supplemnet with the Thorne Calcium D-Glucarate to balance my hormonal fluctuation during menstrual time. My PMS symptoms are significantly less, especially in the fatigue and bloating area of PMS.

Excellent product!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1899253 Aug 29, 2010

I seem to get nauseated from any fish oil, cod liver oil product so you can imagine my delight and huge relief that Neptune Krill Oil has given me only positive results!! Well made quality product! I take it every morning!! What a fantastic price too!!

Krill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049143 Dec 12, 2010

NKO is the latest and greatest in omega 3 fatty acids...if you read and believe what the "experts" are telling us. Now Foods is a decent brand.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1579103 Nov 15, 2010

This is a very high quality product that is easy to digest and won't give the usual fish oil after taste. I've noticed an increase in energy level and less joint pain when using this product. I will continue to use NKO after experiencing positive results.

Krill oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1366535 Nov 17, 2010

I bought this Krill oil as it has more Omega 3 fatty acids in it than the product I was previously taking. Good price and good service from iherb.

Позиции 21-25 из 148