Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

$41.43
$64.99
руб 1479.17
Savings of: $23.56 (36% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 149 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)
Sort by

Items 21-25 of 144 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

Good!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3137113 From Japan on Sep 11, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

It is easy to take this oil because it smells Ok for me. I have given up taking fish oil many times.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Success

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2925365 From Kansas on Nov 29, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

First fish oil product I have been able to tolerate. Doctor wants me on 4000mg/day and with this product I am doing that without any gastric problems.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Lowers cholestrol

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3273994 From Florida on Jan 20, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

My family practice doctor recommended this product to me. Over 6 months, it brought my total cholestrol down from 206 to 194. I use it daily.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Probably overall the most important supplement to take

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2522652 From California on Aug 22, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

My whole family takes this product with good results, that we did not see from fish oil. My daughter has help with PMS, my wife has had joint pain disappear, and reappear when we ran out of the product.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Good product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2601138 From Florida on Sep 02, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

energy has gone up since using Krill oil.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 21-25 of 144 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives