Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

руб 2409.85
Экономия: $23.56 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 151 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 16-20 из 145

« Предыдущая | 2 3 4 5 6 | Следующая »

Quality product at a great price!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2476209 Aug 30, 2010

Previously I took fish oil which required taking up to 6 capsules a day, with Now Foods Krill oil I can get the same benefits with just 2 small softgels & I love the fact the the NOW foods range deliver on both price and quality without any unnecessary additives.

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2567957 Jul 08, 2011

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.

Lowered my cholesterol

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2440304 Dec 19, 2009

I have been taking these tablets now for awhile...6 months I guess, and my last Dr. checkup was fine. My blood pressure had stabilized and I no longer have to take medication. Also my blood work came back fine. I no longer have a borderline cholesterol problem leading to medication. It wasn't even a question of wait and see. I will continue on these pills indefinitely. The price is the best on the market. It was shipped promptly. I had chosen the least expensive delivery, and it was still in Canada within 10 days. I will continue with your company and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks iherb.com. !

Krill Oil is AWESOME

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2453856 Mar 02, 2010

This is by far one of the best products out there. Helps me tremendously with joint pain, as well as with PMS. Stopped taking it briefly and the joint pain/PMS returns -- I almost forgot that I had those issues. Also, has great supply of antioxidants. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Excellent Anti-imflammatory agent.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1103072 Sep 01, 2011

I take 2 tablets twice daily (plus 1 tablespoon fish oil daily) for my rheumatoid arthritis. NKO has made a huge difference in reduction of swelling and inflammation.

Позиции 16-20 из 145