Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2440304 on Dec 19, 2009

I have been taking these tablets now for awhile...6 months I guess, and my last Dr. checkup was fine. My blood pressure had stabilized and I no longer have to take medication. Also my blood work came back fine. I no longer have a borderline cholesterol problem leading to medication. It wasn't even a question of wait and see. I will continue on these pills indefinitely. The price is the best on the market. It was shipped promptly. I had chosen the least expensive delivery, and it was still in Canada within 10 days. I will continue with your company and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks iherb.com. !

Krill Oil is AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Mar 02, 2010

This is by far one of the best products out there. Helps me tremendously with joint pain, as well as with PMS. Stopped taking it briefly and the joint pain/PMS returns -- I almost forgot that I had those issues. Also, has great supply of antioxidants. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Excellent Anti-imflammatory agent.

Posted by Reviewer1103072 on Sep 01, 2011

I take 2 tablets twice daily (plus 1 tablespoon fish oil daily) for my rheumatoid arthritis. NKO has made a huge difference in reduction of swelling and inflammation.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

Great price and love the fact that this is 100% Krill unlike one of the other 'krill' pills that had other stuff in it.

Пожаловаться

Best vitamin I have ever purchased.

Posted by Reviewer2351107 on Apr 03, 2010

I love this product. No burping and I see a difference in my joints already. Frances Bacon