RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,231.65
₽5,069.39
Экономия: ₽1,837.74 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 155 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Smelly

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963087 Jan 27, 2011

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Amazing!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3284630 Apr 07, 2010

I love these supplements! So, so much better than taking the fish oils for Omega-3s! More antioxidants, smaller size, no fishy burps and no gas! I'll never go back to fish oil. In addition, joint pain -- gone! Skin -- radiant! The antioxidants even took care of a few skin lesions! I'm a true believer in Krill oil!

WONDERFUL STUFF

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2760776 Jul 03, 2009

I have high cholesterol, lower than what it was but still high. I hope that the Krill Oil will help lower it even more when I have my next testing. I also take antidepressants that actually don't do anything to make me feel better. Since taking the Krill Oil, I forget to take my antidepressants and I don't even notice. This stuff makes me feel better than any antidepressant I've ever taken. And the results are immediate. The first day I took it, I was just in an all around good mood. I'm also taking sublingual B-12 - but didn't get that until a few days later. When taken together at the same time one day, I couldn't sit still or stop laughing and talking. It was great!!!! I haven't had that kind of energy in years. I've been without my antidepressants for over a week now and haven't had any real noticable withdrawal symptoms like I've had before. I'm a Krill Oil user for life!!!!!! It's really amazing!!!

Пожаловаться

Quality product at a great price!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2476209 Aug 30, 2010

Previously I took fish oil which required taking up to 6 capsules a day, with Now Foods Krill oil I can get the same benefits with just 2 small softgels & I love the fact the the NOW foods range deliver on both price and quality without any unnecessary additives.

Пожаловаться

Super supplement for kids behavior

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1602129 Apr 30, 2011

I started to give this to my son, who had pretty regular emotional outbursts, as well as difficulty staying rational to cooperate. He is a vegetarian, so I imagined probably Omega 3 deficient. The difference is HUGE. His behavior is now much more balanced, he seems alot happier and less stressed, and we are getting along alot better with him. He also seems much more able to focus in school. I can't afford to have the whole family on it, as it is expensive. But we will continue to give this to him. He has been taking it for about 8 months now, abd the past 8 months have just been GREAT!

Позиции 11-15 из 148