Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Best Krill Oil

Posted by JeannieCheng on Jun 26, 2014

I tried both Now and Jarrow Krill Oil. Now's has much much higher Astaxanthin, which is the value of Krill oil. With comparable price, Now 's NKO is one of the best product I can find. WIll continue to buy it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Posted by Reviewer2449644 on Nov 18, 2009

these pills are the best,not only do they help my arthritis but they have lowered my ldl and increased my hdl,this after only 6 months. keep up the good work you are the best.

Smelly

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Jan 27, 2011

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Пожаловаться

Super supplement for kids behavior

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 30, 2011

I started to give this to my son, who had pretty regular emotional outbursts, as well as difficulty staying rational to cooperate. He is a vegetarian, so I imagined probably Omega 3 deficient. The difference is HUGE. His behavior is now much more balanced, he seems alot happier and less stressed, and we are getting along alot better with him. He also seems much more able to focus in school. I can't afford to have the whole family on it, as it is expensive. But we will continue to give this to him. He has been taking it for about 8 months now, abd the past 8 months have just been GREAT!

Пожаловаться

Good Product! Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

A much better source of Omega 3s than fish oil, and so much easier to use. The softgels are quite small, and since you just take 2 in the morning, this bottle will last 2 months. It's more expensive than fish oil, but so worth the price for the better quality. NOW can always be trusted to provide quality supplements without gouging customers, and I am so glad iHerb gives us a choice. You can pay more, but you don't have to. I like to stock up when NOW products are on sale. Makes a great product an even better value. Thanks, iHerb, and thanks to NOW Foods. Highly recommended.