Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

руб 1474.91
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Good Product! Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 From Washington on Oct 19, 2011

A much better source of Omega 3s than fish oil, and so much easier to use. The softgels are quite small, and since you just take 2 in the morning, this bottle will last 2 months. It's more expensive than fish oil, but so worth the price for the better quality. NOW can always be trusted to provide quality supplements without gouging customers, and I am so glad iHerb gives us a choice. You can pay more, but you don't have to. I like to stock up when NOW products are on sale. Makes a great product an even better value. Thanks, iHerb, and thanks to NOW Foods. Highly recommended.

Пожаловаться

Quality product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2476209 From Australia on Aug 30, 2010

Previously I took fish oil which required taking up to 6 capsules a day, with Now Foods Krill oil I can get the same benefits with just 2 small softgels & I love the fact the the NOW foods range deliver on both price and quality without any unnecessary additives.

Changed life!

Posted by Reviewer1183266 From New Zealand on Dec 08, 2010

I have noticed such a difference in my mental sharpness since taking this! Knee pain is also gone. As my mom is unable to take Krill oil because of an allergy to shellfish, I was worried I might be the same. When I first started on it, I noticed slightly irregular feeling in my joints (mostly knuckles), but my body got used to it, and I am better than ever! Ran out of Krill for a few weeks, so went back on fish oil as I waited for the iherb order to arrive. When I went back on Krill, I noticed no irregularity in my joints the second time around. Very thankful for such a great product at great price!

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

Posted by Reviewer2567957 From Washington on Jul 08, 2011

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2440304 From Canada on Dec 19, 2009

I have been taking these tablets now for awhile...6 months I guess, and my last Dr. checkup was fine. My blood pressure had stabilized and I no longer have to take medication. Also my blood work came back fine. I no longer have a borderline cholesterol problem leading to medication. It wasn't even a question of wait and see. I will continue on these pills indefinitely. The price is the best on the market. It was shipped promptly. I had chosen the least expensive delivery, and it was still in Canada within 10 days. I will continue with your company and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks iherb.com. !

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »