Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Smelly

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Jan 27, 2011

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Пожаловаться

Super supplement for kids behavior

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 30, 2011

I started to give this to my son, who had pretty regular emotional outbursts, as well as difficulty staying rational to cooperate. He is a vegetarian, so I imagined probably Omega 3 deficient. The difference is HUGE. His behavior is now much more balanced, he seems alot happier and less stressed, and we are getting along alot better with him. He also seems much more able to focus in school. I can't afford to have the whole family on it, as it is expensive. But we will continue to give this to him. He has been taking it for about 8 months now, abd the past 8 months have just been GREAT!

Пожаловаться

Good Product! Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

A much better source of Omega 3s than fish oil, and so much easier to use. The softgels are quite small, and since you just take 2 in the morning, this bottle will last 2 months. It's more expensive than fish oil, but so worth the price for the better quality. NOW can always be trusted to provide quality supplements without gouging customers, and I am so glad iHerb gives us a choice. You can pay more, but you don't have to. I like to stock up when NOW products are on sale. Makes a great product an even better value. Thanks, iHerb, and thanks to NOW Foods. Highly recommended.

Пожаловаться

Quality product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2476209 on Aug 30, 2010

Previously I took fish oil which required taking up to 6 capsules a day, with Now Foods Krill oil I can get the same benefits with just 2 small softgels & I love the fact the the NOW foods range deliver on both price and quality without any unnecessary additives.

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jul 08, 2011

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.