RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

₽2,482.75
₽3,894.62
Экономия: ₽1,411.87 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 152 отзывов

Позиции 51-55 из 146

« Предыдущая | 9 10 11 12 13 | Следующая »

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1414951 May 03, 2010

This is a great source of Omega 3s and it doesn't make me burp like fish oils Omega 3s. I have osteoarthritis and it does make me feel beter.

Krill oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3293147 May 10, 2010

I like the price point value of this product. I like that it has few calories as opposed to Normal Fish oils. Has not caused me side effects as opposed to normal fish oil. This helps with my eyesight and cognitive processes for my son who is dyslexic. also good for inflamation.

Neptune Krill Oit 500 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1751198 May 11, 2010

Am definitely feeling better (arthritis) (NOW Product

Krill Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2189322 May 14, 2010

These have been very helpful with arthritis symptoms. My husband has severe problems with his knees and took them one day and the next morning he got out of bed with no pain. We are still amazed at the relief. We will see if they contribute to lower cholesterol also. Easy to swallow, very small.

This works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2556799 Jul 10, 2010

After reading on the Iherb site that fish oil can raise your cholesterol I promptly switched to this krill oil. I'm 63 and just had a physical, cholesterol was great. I also like getting all the antioxidents.

Позиции 51-55 из 146