Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

This works

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 10, 2010

After reading on the Iherb site that fish oil can raise your cholesterol I promptly switched to this krill oil. I'm 63 and just had a physical, cholesterol was great. I also like getting all the antioxidents.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2582631 From Finland on Nov 25, 2011

I´m very pleased with this product, it´s a strong antioxidant, in my opinion this is a superior product to regular fish oils. Much better!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1100754 From New Jersey on Dec 07, 2011

Take these every morning. I have researched that Krill is a step up above fish oil. I like the NOW products. The have taken out all the unnecessary ingredients we dont need.

Iherb and Krill Oil...a winning combination

Posted by Reviewer1489472 From Australia on Dec 14, 2011

My first purchase at iherb.com and have been very impressed. Great pricing and excellent service. I have replaced the Krill Oil with what I was previously using for Arthritis and will not be going back. Win win from Oz

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2710857 From Brazil on Oct 23, 2011

Being using it for a short period of time so far, but for what I've read on the Internet it makes my health much better, I already feel my skin better than before, will buy again. Product quality is great, the smell of the box is not pleasant but it doesn't bother me

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »