RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,651.12

₽4,158.73

Экономия: ₽1,507.61 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Also good

Отзыв оставлен MGG-ThreeTwoFour Jan 11, 2014

after taking NOW Foods' 60 softgels, switch to buy 120 softgels and cheaper. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Have been trying Krill for over a year

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3011959 May 23, 2010

I switched to Krill after reading about it and being not very happy with Fish Oil found at big box stores (Sam's club)- hated the fishy aftertaste. The Krill does not do that. The pills are smaller in size making it easier to swallow. It is hard to say what effect this has had - as I take it as part of a regimen. Overall, I do feel better. What started as a supplement regimen to improve hair loss has helped me with other things. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (went through the levothyroxin hell), I do have high cholesterol (my liver does not tolerate statins of any kind). I have not tested for cholesterol lately, but the compound regimen helped me lower it, and my thyroid hormones are back in normal range. I will be continuing with this. PS: My hair has NOT grown back, perhaps the loss has slowed some.

neptune krill oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1432075 Jun 02, 2010

The krill oil is excellent, I like the fact that you do not have an after taste with them. I do find the pills a little expensive.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Just what the doctor ordered

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3236376 Jun 27, 2010

My doc was very specific in what we wanted me to take and iHerb.com had what I needed. Plus, quick delivery!

kind of expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2814550 Jul 04, 2010

started taking this after hearing about it on Oprah from a health guru. It is a small dose and sort of pricey, but I'm willing to pay more for quality and sustainability.

Wait To See

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1767629 Apr 10, 2009

Been taking Neptune Krill Oil only short time. Will be tested in May for update on improvement over standard Omega 3s. iHerb.com is great. Prices better than anywhere and company is very prompt in their delivery. THANK YOU i herb.com!

krill oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2839270 Jul 19, 2009

great oil, it helps me recover faster from my workouts and deal with stress. I personally feel having a bigger dosage helps the effectiveness of the oil.

Good price!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2886559 Dec 01, 2009

Slight scent of the krill- not as "clean" as the Twinlab product that I previously used !

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good replacement for fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1128958 Mar 02, 2010

I take this together with super evening primrose to ease PMS. have been taking it for more than a month now. seems to alleviate PMS.

Reduction of pain.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1928397 Nov 04, 2011

I ordered this product on the recommendation of my cousin who had 4 spinal fusions a year ago, and has been in constant pain. She says that she is now nearly pain free. I have arthritis in all major joints and decided to try it, and so far I would say there has been some relief but I will be in a better position to judge once I have had the full bottle. Looking good.

Позиции 1-10 из 33