RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,276.23
₽5,139.32
Экономия: ₽1,863.09 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 155 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Also good

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен MGG-ThreeTwoFour Jan 11, 2014

after taking NOW Foods' 60 softgels, switch to buy 120 softgels and cheaper. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Пожаловаться

Have been trying Krill for over a year

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3011959 May 23, 2010

I switched to Krill after reading about it and being not very happy with Fish Oil found at big box stores (Sam's club)- hated the fishy aftertaste. The Krill does not do that. The pills are smaller in size making it easier to swallow. It is hard to say what effect this has had - as I take it as part of a regimen. Overall, I do feel better. What started as a supplement regimen to improve hair loss has helped me with other things. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (went through the levothyroxin hell), I do have high cholesterol (my liver does not tolerate statins of any kind). I have not tested for cholesterol lately, but the compound regimen helped me lower it, and my thyroid hormones are back in normal range. I will be continuing with this. PS: My hair has NOT grown back, perhaps the loss has slowed some.

neptune krill oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1432075 Jun 02, 2010

The krill oil is excellent, I like the fact that you do not have an after taste with them. I do find the pills a little expensive.

Пожаловаться

Just what the doctor ordered

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3236376 Jun 27, 2010

My doc was very specific in what we wanted me to take and iHerb.com had what I needed. Plus, quick delivery!

kind of expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2814550 Jul 04, 2010

started taking this after hearing about it on Oprah from a health guru. It is a small dose and sort of pricey, but I'm willing to pay more for quality and sustainability.

Позиции 1-5 из 32