Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Have been trying Krill for over a year

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on May 23, 2010

I switched to Krill after reading about it and being not very happy with Fish Oil found at big box stores (Sam's club)- hated the fishy aftertaste. The Krill does not do that. The pills are smaller in size making it easier to swallow. It is hard to say what effect this has had - as I take it as part of a regimen. Overall, I do feel better. What started as a supplement regimen to improve hair loss has helped me with other things. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (went through the levothyroxin hell), I do have high cholesterol (my liver does not tolerate statins of any kind). I have not tested for cholesterol lately, but the compound regimen helped me lower it, and my thyroid hormones are back in normal range. I will be continuing with this. PS: My hair has NOT grown back, perhaps the loss has slowed some.

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1668816 on Nov 24, 2011

Am so grateful for this wonderful food that feeds my brain, soothes inflammation, and is easy on my digestion. I bought it on the off chance that it would be as good as the more expensive brands and it works just as well at half the price. Shipping is affordable, especially since I live across the Pacific Ocean and the shipping time was sweet. Thank you iHerb for giving me and others this opportunity to create a healthier life for ourselves!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2641396 on Jul 14, 2011

Give to my dog who had cancer removed from his mouth to help with immunity. Doing great and his coat is softer than ever.

Wait To See

Posted by Reviewer1767629 on Apr 10, 2009

Been taking Neptune Krill Oil only short time. Will be tested in May for update on improvement over standard Omega 3s. iHerb.com is great. Prices better than anywhere and company is very prompt in their delivery. THANK YOU i herb.com!

krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2839270 on Jul 19, 2009

great oil, it helps me recover faster from my workouts and deal with stress. I personally feel having a bigger dosage helps the effectiveness of the oil.