Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

Reviews 3-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very Fishy

Posted by Reviewer2821614 on Dec 09, 2009

I took another brand of Krill for about 4 months, and had my cholesterol levels checked. All improved. I couldn't get that particular brand anymore as they had stopped manufacturing the product. Started Now Foods Krill Oil. Very fishy odor, which the other product didn't have. Am on my second bottle, same fishy odor. Will see if it has the same effect next time I have blood work. Also put my dog on one softgel per day.

bad smell but work

Posted by 5094100545382258958 on Nov 24, 2013

bad smell but work ,cheap price

Smelly

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Jan 27, 2011

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jul 08, 2011

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.

Пожаловаться

Decent quality, decent price.

Posted by Reviewer1407671 on Dec 26, 2012

We've jumped on the krill oil band wagon. We're happy with Now Foods Krill oil, and the price point at iherb can't be beat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »