Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Рыбий жир из криля Нептун (NKO), 500 мг, 120 мягких желатиновых капсул

$41.43
$64.99
руб 2157.57
Экономия: $23.56 (скидка 36%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 151 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 3-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Very Fishy

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2821614 Dec 09, 2009

I took another brand of Krill for about 4 months, and had my cholesterol levels checked. All improved. I couldn't get that particular brand anymore as they had stopped manufacturing the product. Started Now Foods Krill Oil. Very fishy odor, which the other product didn't have. Am on my second bottle, same fishy odor. Will see if it has the same effect next time I have blood work. Also put my dog on one softgel per day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

bad smell but work

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5094100545382258958 Nov 24, 2013

bad smell but work ,cheap price

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Smelly

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963087 Jan 27, 2011

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2567957 Jul 08, 2011

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Decent quality, decent price.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1407671 Dec 26, 2012

We've jumped on the krill oil band wagon. We're happy with Now Foods Krill oil, and the price point at iherb can't be beat.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »