RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,286.39

₽2,018.78

Экономия: ₽732.39 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2046695 Oct 19, 2009

Resveratrol is one of the best natural products I have ever taken. I feel energized and physically better. It helps with my joints,muscles and over all well being. It even has made my face clearer and more radiant. I love it, I would recommend it to anyone.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Lowers my wife's blood sugar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2258148 Apr 09, 2009

One cap lowers her blood sugar from 130 to 110. She also reports more energy.

You need this product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1907005 Sep 06, 2008

I take 3 of these daily, to get a theraputic dose. My blood pressure is down, and I just feel better in general. Also, there is a lot of research about the positive effect of resveratrol on impaired kidney function. Being somebody with impaired kidney function, I started taking this product. It seems to be working!

SATISFIED USER

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1231749 Feb 04, 2009

THE PRODUCT WORKS THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, MOST OF WHAT YOU PURCHASE IS A WASTE OF MONEY, THIS PRODUCT IS THE EXCEPTION.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3020516 Jun 30, 2009

Lots more energy and skin is so smooth, little wrinkles around eyes are going away, my husband and I have been using it about a month, we are late 40's early 50's

Superb Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1131530 Nov 29, 2008

I bought this product because as an recent ex-smoker participating in an intense fitness regimine I am at an increased risk of developing respiratory problems. When I started taking this product I had actually developed acute bronchitus, but after a week and a half it was gone. I am not attributing my recovery to this product, but it is an intriguing case.

So Many Benefits

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3062832 May 21, 2011

Here's the deal. I have no idea if Resveratrol works for me. All I know, is that all the research that I read is positive. I take so many supplements, eat super foods, eat grass fed,eat organic, do yoga, I just can't tell. I can tell you that I am 76, no medications. I try hard to keep it that way, and this is one more bit of ammo in my arsenal.

can notice the difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1105922 Nov 29, 2011

Very happy with this supplement. After researching and also from a medical background, I am taking this wild krill oil, natural deer placenta, vital greens ( a great natural green supplement) and TMG. I feel more alert, much more energy, and my brain is definitely working better - better concentration, more clarity, less headaches and I feel calmer. Thanks for the great product. Does occasionally give me runny stools, however benefits outway this.

Initiating six month trial

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1402131 Aug 11, 2008

I found several testimonies on the internet about resveratrol eliminating or greatly reducing arthritis pain. One man felt that his rheumatoid arthritis went into remission after taking resveratrol for six months. It seems that the dose used was at least 500mg. I am a small 100lb. female, so I may not need as much but dosages are really not validated. I am taking 400 mg to 600 mg per day and will give it six months. After two weeks I seem to have a reduction in pain.

Made me break out

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1313641 Mar 04, 2010

Did not like - produced acne.

Позиции 1-10 из 133