RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Природный ресвератрол, 200 мг, 60 капсул в растительной оболочке

₽1,142.11
₽1,905.00
Экономия: ₽762.89 (скидка 40%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 140 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (7)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 133

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Awesome!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2046695 Oct 19, 2009

Resveratrol is one of the best natural products I have ever taken. I feel energized and physically better. It helps with my joints,muscles and over all well being. It even has made my face clearer and more radiant. I love it, I would recommend it to anyone.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Lowers my wife's blood sugar

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2258148 Apr 09, 2009

One cap lowers her blood sugar from 130 to 110. She also reports more energy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

You need this product!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1907005 Sep 06, 2008

I take 3 of these daily, to get a theraputic dose. My blood pressure is down, and I just feel better in general. Also, there is a lot of research about the positive effect of resveratrol on impaired kidney function. Being somebody with impaired kidney function, I started taking this product. It seems to be working!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Superb Product

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1131530 Nov 29, 2008

I bought this product because as an recent ex-smoker participating in an intense fitness regimine I am at an increased risk of developing respiratory problems. When I started taking this product I had actually developed acute bronchitus, but after a week and a half it was gone. I am not attributing my recovery to this product, but it is an intriguing case.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great product

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3020516 Jun 30, 2009

Lots more energy and skin is so smooth, little wrinkles around eyes are going away, my husband and I have been using it about a month, we are late 40's early 50's

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 133

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »