RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great stuff,but needs a better container.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1950291 Aug 09, 2008

I use the maltodextrin on long distance (2 hours and over} biking for muscle glygogen replenishment while riding. It works great, and I don't have to eat much while on the bike. The problem is the container. It is awkward to get the powder out of the sack and when you close the sack the powder puffs out--and I doubt if it's a good idea to breathe that stuff. A big plastic jug with a big opening (like the 7# Carbo Gain comes in) would be much better. And how about throwing in a cheapo 1/2 cup measuring cup---woulld be very handy.

Pure maltodextrin.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320997 Feb 19, 2008

The common ingredient in many of the high priced sports drink powders is maltodextrin. Get it here at a fraction of the cost.

Now Foods Carbo Gain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2984700 Jun 23, 2009

I love this product and have been using it for years. I mix some in with my protein powder several times a day between meals and before and after sports in order to get some complex carbs in the mix. If Carbo Gain is ever discontinued, I'd really be lost for an alternative.

Fuel Supply

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3050708 Sep 03, 2008

Before During and After all my workouts. Great for fueling intense workouts

Carbo Gain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2648558 Jul 01, 2009

Great stuff! I use it when climbing mountains. I mix it with honey and water to form a paste (similar to Hammer Gel) and suck about an ounce every 20 minutes. I need no other snacks or power bars during an all-day climb/hike. It really keeps me going.

Caleb

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2586904 Dec 28, 2008

I love this product for energy. Mixes fairly well and doesn't taste bad.

Great Value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1740557 Mar 16, 2010

I use this maltodextrin in my homemade endurance exercise "recovery drink". It is a great value and true to label. Way cheaper than the commercially available products and you have total control over the recipe.

Carbo gain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1910014 Oct 21, 2008

We appreciate this product for our post workout recovery, added to our protein. It does the job.

malto

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1177954 Apr 17, 2008

So far so good...I'm recovering nicely! It's pretty early to give a futher review....after a few months I'll have a better review

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great source of Complex Carbs.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2647880 Aug 22, 2008

When used properly this is an outstanding source of complex carbohydrates.

Позиции 1-10 из 14