RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,251.77

₽1,636.93

Экономия: ₽385.16 (скидка 24%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

just 'eh'

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1499622 May 08, 2012

The flavor is fine - mostly flavorless, but there's an almost buttery quality to it that reminds me of macadamia nut oil. I was hoping to experience some of the energy, appetite satiation and other purported benefits of MCT oil, but I've not noticed any difference. Also, this does get solid in my refrigerator, and I was under the impression that due to their very nature, medium chain triglycerides remain liquid at all temperatures. So I also have concerns about the product quality itself and the reliability of the extraction process. Maybe I just got a bottle from a bad batch, but I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1933398 Feb 21, 2011

helps fill you up, especailly if you are always hungry.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very good stuff - poorly designed container

Отзыв оставлен 5359042171288643262 Apr 26, 2014

I love everything about this MCT oil, except for the container. It has on several occasions leaked when having it laid sideways - so you have to really make sure to screw on the cap super tight. Also, it's seemingly impossible to pour oil from it without having some oil leak down the side. NOW foods should look into upgrading the bottle design!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

seems ok

Отзыв оставлен 5478114792831025032 Jun 29, 2014

haven't noticed any change - have been taking another brand of mct and also use a lot of coconut oil..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

MCT Oil

Отзыв оставлен 5321588059220167815 Aug 17, 2014

Great packaging and fast delivery (3 days over a weekend?).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Quality product. Wish the bottle was smaller

Отзыв оставлен 4826382055254745228 Sep 17, 2014

Good product, but wish it came in a smaller bottle

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

too strong on my stomach

Отзыв оставлен norihito Oct 31, 2014

This is absolutely a mct oil, and mct oil is good. But I can't digest this oil very well,so I can't take this oil so much. My favorite is other brands'.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-7 из 7