Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Для занятий спортом, масла MCT, 32 жидких унций (946 мл)

$19.11
$24.99
руб 686.70
Savings of: $5.88 (24% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 78 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 3-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

just 'eh'

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1499622 From Pennsylvania on May 08, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

The flavor is fine - mostly flavorless, but there's an almost buttery quality to it that reminds me of macadamia nut oil. I was hoping to experience some of the energy, appetite satiation and other purported benefits of MCT oil, but I've not noticed any difference. Also, this does get solid in my refrigerator, and I was under the impression that due to their very nature, medium chain triglycerides remain liquid at all temperatures. So I also have concerns about the product quality itself and the reliability of the extraction process. Maybe I just got a bottle from a bad batch, but I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

great oil

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1933398 From Nebraska on Feb 21, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

helps fill you up, especailly if you are always hungry.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives