Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Now Foods, малат магния, 1000 мг, 180 таблеток

руб 415.31
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849306 on Dec 23, 2008

I always use magnesium in either citrate or chelate forms. However this Malate formula is excellent too, the malic acid really helps with fibromyalgia/muscle pains and various other things, highly reccommended!

Great for leg cramps!

Posted by Reviewer2761111 on Dec 21, 2011

This product was recommended to us by our doctor for nightly leg cramps. My husband and I both tried the magnesium malate tabs and had remarkable results! One thousand mg. a day, like a miracle NO CRAMPS waking us in the middle of the night. THANKS so much for making it available ~ we will continue to order when we get low on our supply!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Feb 16, 2009

I started to take this in place of D-Ribose for my fibromyalgia. So far it seems to be doing the trick and it costs much less.

Пожаловаться

Good magnesium source and may clear aluminum

Posted by Reviewer1552984 on Jul 22, 2009

I live in Costa Rica and have been told that we have a lot of aluminum in the soil that is taken up by the produce. I am not sure about that, but I did find a reference that this helps remove the aluminum. I don't have any effects yet, but it is a good magnesium source as well.

Пожаловаться

Jumpy legs, at a stand still

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Dec 28, 2009

Bought to help jumpy legs, so good to see mag in more economical packages.