RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽833.14

₽1,308.29

Экономия: ₽475.15 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good for memory

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1108029 Jan 04, 2009

Best type of magnesium out there, as it helps rid the body of aluminum build up and improves memory, along with the usual benefits of magnesium supplementation. Capsules work better than tablets, though.

Don't overuse

Отзыв оставлен 5521623753393327441 Oct 03, 2015

This product is very effective and easy absorbed by the body. The dose is high enough for one tablet a day, taken in the morning. If you take two or even three a day as suggested, you might get to much magnesium, This happend to me and gave me musclecramps, insomnia, hartpounding and diarrea. Since calcium is muscle tension increasing and magnesium malate is muscle relaxing, The intake of calcium and magnesium should be in balance together for optimum performance.

Comes well recommended.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2016344 Jul 27, 2009

I read several customer reviews. People said their fibromyalgia pain was lessened by the malate. I like the product and need magnesium to take with my calcium.

Muscle pain relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1193489 Nov 02, 2009

The effects are subtle but for fibromyalgia muscle pain these seem to provide some benefit. I used to take three a day at mealtimes but I got a laxative side-effect, so now I take just one at night. It seems to help me sleep.

Energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2234652 Sep 28, 2011

magnesium every one needs every day, and magnesium malate helps when you are dieeting, more energy

Now Foods, Magnesium Malate, 1000 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2719643 Dec 22, 2008

I have a rare muscle disorder and the malate version of magnesium really seems to help with easing of the muscle spasms that come with it. I have only used the NOW brand of Malate so I can't compare it to other formulations.

Magnesium Malate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1786460 Jan 25, 2008

The service was awesome, but the product sucked and did not help me at all. It was recommended by my doctor for my Fibromyalgia to relieve muscle spasms. Yeah right, it made them worse!

Nice one

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2647652 Oct 26, 2011

You should choose magnesium malate over other magnesium producs, way more effective

effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1945075 Nov 04, 2011

absorbs well

verry good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2892089 Feb 20, 2011

I can run without pain in my legs

Позиции 1-10 из 13