Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Sports, L-Glutamine Powder, 35.3 oz (1 kg)

$49.07
$69.99
руб 3377.51
Savings of: $20.92 (30% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 33 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 32 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Anti Acid Alternative

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1657680 Mar 28, 2007

I have used this product with good results to help neutralize digestive stress, and stomache pain - particularly during the night. I find it much more neutral as regards side effects than anti acids and other options.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great for healing your digestive system

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1239444 Oct 04, 2010

I started taking this to heal my digestive system and I've noticed a big difference! However, I did not notice much of any until I started taking large amounts- one heaping spoonful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Important rebuilder

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2266487 Dec 29, 2011

Several members of my family have celiac sprue. Along with the gluten free diet, this is important for rebuilding the lining of the small intestine the gluten injured. Both feel the difference when they stop taking it for awhile. Not a fast fix type of thing. My daughter prefers the capsule form but my husband likes the powder mixed in his whey protein shakes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

This product has worked for us.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5065800464707235692 Jan 29, 2013

For our family members with food allergies who, as a result, have suffered damage to their gut lining, this product has been a tremendously helpful supplement. We've experienced needed weight gain, less stomach and abdomen complaints from digestion, and an overall happier and healthier demeanor. The price is the best to be found, delivery was prompt, and the quality and effectiveness of the product has exceeded our expectations.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

very good for leady gut syndrome

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3063157 Feb 13, 2013

in the past, i couldn't eat bread, cake, all sweet stuff because of leaky gut. diarrhea would be the result if i did. after taking l glutamine powder, i can eat whatever i like without problem, thanks to the provider for such a good product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 32 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »