RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,163.80

₽4,511.70

Экономия: ₽1,347.90 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Anti Acid Alternative

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1657680 Mar 28, 2007

I have used this product with good results to help neutralize digestive stress, and stomache pain - particularly during the night. I find it much more neutral as regards side effects than anti acids and other options.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for healing your digestive system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1239444 Oct 04, 2010

I started taking this to heal my digestive system and I've noticed a big difference! However, I did not notice much of any until I started taking large amounts- one heaping spoonful.

Important rebuilder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2266487 Dec 29, 2011

Several members of my family have celiac sprue. Along with the gluten free diet, this is important for rebuilding the lining of the small intestine the gluten injured. Both feel the difference when they stop taking it for awhile. Not a fast fix type of thing. My daughter prefers the capsule form but my husband likes the powder mixed in his whey protein shakes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This product has worked for us.

Отзыв оставлен 5065800464707235692 Jan 29, 2013

For our family members with food allergies who, as a result, have suffered damage to their gut lining, this product has been a tremendously helpful supplement. We've experienced needed weight gain, less stomach and abdomen complaints from digestion, and an overall happier and healthier demeanor. The price is the best to be found, delivery was prompt, and the quality and effectiveness of the product has exceeded our expectations.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

very good for leady gut syndrome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3063157 Feb 13, 2013

in the past, i couldn't eat bread, cake, all sweet stuff because of leaky gut. diarrhea would be the result if i did. after taking l glutamine powder, i can eat whatever i like without problem, thanks to the provider for such a good product!

Economical and Effective

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain Feb 27, 2014

L-Glutamine is a great tool to heal the gut lining and I've been taking two teaspoon per day with water on an empty stomach for this purpose. I'm also doing the GAPS introduction diet at the moment so I might back off the glutamine for a bit until I add more foods to my diet. L-Glutamine is also a great building block for muscle and helps recovery in exercise situations. In this case it can be added to food like smoothies. This powder doesn't have a strong taste so you can easily add it in a smoothie. Now offers this product at a great price.

Now Foods Glutamine Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1762484 May 08, 2012

Excellent source of Glutamine, great price. Glutamine is essentials for recovery, and also acts as an immune system booster. I find it an invaluable training aid and addition to airborne when fighting a cold.

amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967109 Jul 06, 2010

just read about the benefits of the glutamine and then get the best for you $$$.... and the winner is NOW L-Glutamine.

Works

Отзыв оставлен 5572549375743988355 Jun 25, 2014

Taste is bad, but I guess it's part of it anyways. It does help with the sore.

Karen L Darling

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2448213 Jan 05, 2009

I'm very happy with the product I received for the price.....

Позиции 1-10 из 33