Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Порошок для поддержки суставов, 11 унций (312 г)

руб 933.38
Экономия: $8.70 (скидка 36%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 51 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (5)
Сортировать по

Позиции 21-25 из 46

« Предыдущая | 3 4 5 6 7 | Следующая »

No doubt about it this helps with osteoarthritis pain!

Отзыв оставлен newday Apr 27, 2012

I put 1 TBS of this powder in a glass along with juice and Peter Gilham's Liquid Vitamins and Organic Life minerals, put a cover on the glass and shake it up. I have taken it more days than not for over a 4 months now. There is no question that this is helping my osteoarthritis pain. You have to give it time and use it consistently. Not all of the powder dissolves but you do get most of if. I still have pain but noticeably less. I can't swallow pills so this powder is great. No taste so no complaints. If I could swallow pills I'd buy this in the pill form as I believer it's less expensive. However iherb.com has a great price.

Пожаловаться

Excellent form to take your glucosamine

Отзыв оставлен lilibalas Jun 03, 2012

As you know, glucosamine it's the main ingredient when you have painful joints, so this glucosamine has been improved by adding MSM. Also it comes in a powder form, which helps me by not stressing the stomach. Also, it's easy to just add the dose to a cup, add a little water and stir until you get a cream, then add the rest of water until filling the cup. Very easy to take it if you have problems with swallowing. Excellent product which has at least the effect of other products I've tried.

Use it for my dogs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1336919 Dec 26, 2009

I have used this product for 3 years for my dogs. It seems to have helped my older Mastif. Easy to mix with her food.

seems to work the same

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3163208 Jan 11, 2011

I was using a different brand of the same combination of supplements and I think the results are the same. My stiff and sore knee works much better when taking this every day.

Hubby Loves It

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2128490 Jan 14, 2009

He was using pills, horse pills you have to take multi times a day. This works better he says, you get more absorption out of making it into a liquid with juice. Good value for a very spendy product whatever form you choose.

Позиции 21-25 из 46