Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Порошок для поддержки суставов, 11 унций (312 г)

$15.29
$23.99
руб 777.90
Экономия: $8.70 (скидка 36%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 51 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (5)
Сортировать по

Позиции 11-15 из 46

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

very good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1317710 May 06, 2010

I love this stuff. It help my knees.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1031514 Jul 27, 2009

I have been using Joint Support Powder,Now Foods brand for at least 5 years. I have minimal joint pain, and at 68 with diagnosed arthritis in my shoulders and spine, that is more than I could expect to ask for.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Ack!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1836281 Apr 24, 2011

I would like to think that this product works. I wouldn't know. I could only manage 3 doses before my tongue and stomach refused. I tried to give it away. No takers at work or at the gym. I mixed it with water - BAAAAD! I tried it with orange juice - almost fooled my tongue. Surprisingly, beef flavored orange juice is not palatable. A heavy smoker or someone without tastebuds might have better luck. I would rather take a nap in a sleeping bag full of honey badgers than to take another drink of this stuff. I ordered the liquid to replace this. I am familiar with it and it works.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Cured our dogs hip pain!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1674947 Jun 29, 2010

Our dog used to limp after a long run or hard play with his buddies at doggie daycare. Started sprinkling this on his food each morning and symptoms are gone! Dog eats it right up and we don't have to struggle to get him to take a pill or pay the high price of doggie wafers!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Recommended

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2917570 May 10, 2009

Taste is a little unappealing, but can be disguised with milk or juice. Nice to have a powder form, as I'm sick of swallowing pills!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 11-15 из 46

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »