Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Now Foods, Порошок для поддержки суставов, 11 унций (312 г)

руб 519.10
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

very good

Posted by Reviewer1317710 on May 06, 2010

I love this stuff. It help my knees.

Ack!

Posted by Reviewer1836281 on Apr 24, 2011

I would like to think that this product works. I wouldn't know. I could only manage 3 doses before my tongue and stomach refused. I tried to give it away. No takers at work or at the gym. I mixed it with water - BAAAAD! I tried it with orange juice - almost fooled my tongue. Surprisingly, beef flavored orange juice is not palatable. A heavy smoker or someone without tastebuds might have better luck. I would rather take a nap in a sleeping bag full of honey badgers than to take another drink of this stuff. I ordered the liquid to replace this. I am familiar with it and it works.

Пожаловаться

Cured our dogs hip pain!

Posted by Reviewer1674947 on Jun 29, 2010

Our dog used to limp after a long run or hard play with his buddies at doggie daycare. Started sprinkling this on his food each morning and symptoms are gone! Dog eats it right up and we don't have to struggle to get him to take a pill or pay the high price of doggie wafers!

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Seems to be a good source of glucosamine, as well as gelatin, which is from bone marrow and good for us.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1318347 on Sep 02, 2008

This is a great product for joint health.