Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Now Foods, Порошок для поддержки суставов, 11 унций (312 г)

руб 499.59
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Joint support

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 21, 2012

Hydrolyzed form of gelatin is very easy to absorb. My knees and elbows become more flexible after taking this. The price is bit high for 312 grams.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1031514 on Jul 27, 2009

I have been using Joint Support Powder,Now Foods brand for at least 5 years. I have minimal joint pain, and at 68 with diagnosed arthritis in my shoulders and spine, that is more than I could expect to ask for.

Use it for my dogs

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

I have used this product for 3 years for my dogs. It seems to have helped my older Mastif. Easy to mix with her food.

spaces to improve

Posted by Reviewer3317177 on Jan 30, 2010

it works well.but the smell is not so good,so we do not eat,but use it to be creams

15 Year Old Large Dog Seems to Benefit

Posted by Reviewer3014640 on May 13, 2010

I'm putting this into my arthritic dog's water at a total dose of about 1 tsp/day and it seems to be helping. He's usually stiff-legged when he first wakes up in the morning or from a nap, but I think this is working to make him seem more flexible more of the time. Other variables in his regimen include 500mg ester C 2x/day, multienzyme 2x/day and two lg fish oil caps per day when I remember.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »