Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Порошок для поддержки суставов, 11 унций (312 г)

$15.29
$23.99
руб 1036.66
Savings of: $8.70 (36% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 51 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 13 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Joint support

22 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ZlatinVal Aug 21, 2012

Hydrolyzed form of gelatin is very easy to absorb. My knees and elbows become more flexible after taking this. The price is bit high for 312 grams.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1031514 Jul 27, 2009

I have been using Joint Support Powder,Now Foods brand for at least 5 years. I have minimal joint pain, and at 68 with diagnosed arthritis in my shoulders and spine, that is more than I could expect to ask for.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Use it for my dogs

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1336919 Dec 26, 2009

I have used this product for 3 years for my dogs. It seems to have helped my older Mastif. Easy to mix with her food.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

seems to work the same

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3163208 Jan 11, 2011

I was using a different brand of the same combination of supplements and I think the results are the same. My stiff and sore knee works much better when taking this every day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

joint support is great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2961203 May 25, 2011

Taste is a little tart but otherwise is a great joint product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 13 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »