RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽977.77

₽1,535.13

Экономия: ₽557.36 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Joint support

Отзыв оставлен TinVal Aug 21, 2012

Hydrolyzed form of gelatin is very easy to absorb. My knees and elbows become more flexible after taking this. The price is bit high for 312 grams.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1031514 Jul 27, 2009

I have been using Joint Support Powder,Now Foods brand for at least 5 years. I have minimal joint pain, and at 68 with diagnosed arthritis in my shoulders and spine, that is more than I could expect to ask for.

Use it for my dogs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1336919 Dec 26, 2009

I have used this product for 3 years for my dogs. It seems to have helped my older Mastif. Easy to mix with her food.

spaces to improve

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3317177 Jan 30, 2010

it works well.but the smell is not so good,so we do not eat,but use it to be creams

15 Year Old Large Dog Seems to Benefit

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3014640 May 13, 2010

I'm putting this into my arthritic dog's water at a total dose of about 1 tsp/day and it seems to be helping. He's usually stiff-legged when he first wakes up in the morning or from a nap, but I think this is working to make him seem more flexible more of the time. Other variables in his regimen include 500mg ester C 2x/day, multienzyme 2x/day and two lg fish oil caps per day when I remember.

Glucosamine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1255252 Aug 10, 2010

It definintely helps me rebuild cartilage. It has a bitter taste. So mix with stevia or something

Better than Knox Joint Support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764404 Aug 13, 2010

My doctor suggested I start using a similar product by Knox Gelatin. But it contains synthetic vitamins, so I thought I'd try this Now product. I like the taste, it contains no synthetics, and it has done me no harm. And who knows, it may be helping my knees - at least, they're not getting any worse! My doc now suggests this product instead of Knox.

seems to work the same

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3163208 Jan 11, 2011

I was using a different brand of the same combination of supplements and I think the results are the same. My stiff and sore knee works much better when taking this every day.

joint support is great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2961203 May 25, 2011

Taste is a little tart but otherwise is a great joint product!

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1550182 Aug 04, 2011

This product seems to be working well for me. A problematic joint is showing some improvement at long last. No unusual taste noticed (I mix it with my daily smoothie, though, which may disguise its flavor).

Позиции 1-10 из 15