Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Порошок для поддержки суставов, 11 унций (312 г)

$15.29
$23.99
руб 955.54
Экономия: $8.70 (скидка 36%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 51 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (5)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 46

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great for dogs

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2029707 May 20, 2008

After trying the vet medicine, which made our lab sick, have been using this product for at least 5 years. Our 11 yr old lab can do over 5 mile hikes and does not come up stiff and lame like she used to.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Experiencing relief

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2185013 Jun 22, 2007

I have been using Now Joint Support Powder for three months to help my L-4,5 disk re-generate. The pain level has greatly diminished and I have had no acute onsets of low back pain. I also doing lumbar extension exercises in conjunction with the Joint Support Powder.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helps with Arthritis Pain

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1958329 Mar 12, 2008

I took a glucosamine/MSM product for several years but stopped because I didn't think I needed it. After a few months I was in a lot of pain in my fingers, knees and hip. I realized that I should not have stopped taking glucosamine. So I found this product and it worked faster than capsules or tablets because the powder dissolves in liquid so gets in the system faster. It is a little difficult to dissolve completely. Should probably shake it. I take it in a 100% juice product. I won't be without it now.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Joint support

22 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ZlatinVal Aug 21, 2012

Hydrolyzed form of gelatin is very easy to absorb. My knees and elbows become more flexible after taking this. The price is bit high for 312 grams.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Product

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2466666 Feb 20, 2009

I started having joint pain again after I stopped taking glucosamine (Knox Nutra Joint). I decided to start taking a joint supplement again and found this one. I really think it has helped because my joint pain (mainly knees) has gone away again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 46

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »