RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽927.70

₽1,213.76

Экономия: ₽286.07 (скидка 24%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Hmmm

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2255839 May 26, 2014

Well it's a good price and it is a nice quality psyllium. However I have discovered through some reading and googling that too much fibre is really not so great for you. I made a fab psyllium husk powder, almond flour, egg white bread with this and thought I had found the answer to a no grain bread. However, the psyllium wreaked havoc on my digestion, causing weight gain, stomach distension, too frequent bowel movements and a lot of digestive discomfort. Apparently high fibre diets are really not so healthy and bowel cancers are more strongly correlated with high fibre diets than low fibre diets...to my great surprise. So I guess I would say use in moderation and drink plenty of water with it as it expands to about 5 times its size so without the extra water this can cause digestive blockage and can also bind important minerals and carry them out of your body instead of being able to absorb them properly.

Mrs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2378761 Jan 01, 2015

Not very easy to intake. Granule form is better.

smoothie

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1899425 Jun 14, 2010

great for my smoothie

hard to blend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2775521 Jul 15, 2011

We have been using whole psyllium husks for years and decided to try out the powder form. We find the powder form hard to blend with water and it tastes even blander than the whole form. Otherwise, it does what it suppose to do - gives you great bowel movement!

Nice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1450344 Feb 24, 2012

nice to have in smoothies!

heavy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2863556 Mar 06, 2012

It is good but i must say i find it totally 'blow me up' ... my stomach and belly just feels so bloated and heavy. but i don't think theres' much choice when dealing with fiber. i drink at least 1l of water after it and try to add Aloe Vera juice to my morning regimen.

nice

Отзыв оставлен 5603167778776674975 Mar 07, 2014

gives the bread good texture

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Ok, dont like the look of it though

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2758783 Aug 25, 2011

its ok, but it doesent look very nice. Tast ok

Позиции 1-8 из 8