Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, агар в порошке, 2 унции (57 г)

руб 389.77
Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (2)

Impressed

Posted by 5409267708441148218 on Nov 21, 2013

I make a lot of vegan desserts with this great gelatine replacement

Пожаловаться

Agar is my sons new friend

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Jan 10, 2014

I make gelly with apricot or blueberry for my litle boy with this. Anything may be used! A good alternative when gelatin from pork or other mixed products are not tolerated. Very happy to have found this!!!

Help in a kitchen

Posted by 4849778803113371918 on Feb 13, 2014

Once you research and understand the techniques how to use it, works as magic!

Пожаловаться

Great, but doesn't work with certain fruits

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 27, 2014

I like this product very much. I use less than the recommended amount and I get very good results (3 level teaspoons for one litre of liquid gives a firm texture). However, it doesn't work with certain fruits. The first time I used it I tried to make pineapple jelly but it didn't set at all. I searched for information and read that the enzymes of certain fruits (like pineapple and kiwi) react with agar agar and prevent it from setting. Apart from that, it's an excellent substitute for gelatin, I can finally make vegetarian pudding and desserts! I will definitely buy again.

Great