RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, агар в порошке, 2 унции (57 г)

₽368.26
₽481.57
Экономия: ₽113.31 (скидка 24%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 122 отзывов

Позиции 11-15 из 73

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Does what it says

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1557027 Dec 02, 2010

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

Пожаловаться

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell Jul 10, 2013

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

Пожаловаться

good product at good price

Отзыв оставлен 4921697260692442527 Oct 17, 2014

will buy again

Пожаловаться

Great, but doesn't work with certain fruits

Отзыв оставлен MentaPiperita May 27, 2014

I like this product very much. I use less than the recommended amount and I get very good results (3 level teaspoons for one litre of liquid gives a firm texture). However, it doesn't work with certain fruits. The first time I used it I tried to make pineapple jelly but it didn't set at all. I searched for information and read that the enzymes of certain fruits (like pineapple and kiwi) react with agar agar and prevent it from setting. Apart from that, it's an excellent substitute for gelatin, I can finally make vegetarian pudding and desserts! I will definitely buy again.

Seaweed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1885696 Oct 19, 2007

This product is all that claims. The company name has been around for a very long time. The price was right, too.

Позиции 11-15 из 73